I saw Zayn's butt it was dark red. I realized how much I hurt him. I went in the bathroom and cried. I hurt him so bad he was screaming and crying. He asked me to stop and I didn't. I didn't want to do it but I needed to.

I stopped crying and went back in the room. I saw Zayn crying in the bed. I said your okay buddy. Zayn said I'm sorry Lou. I said I accect your apology. I picked up Zayn and rocked him. Once he stopped hiccuping and crying I went downstairs.

I saw everyone was down there expect Zayn. I said so I planned a family trip to Niagara falls. Everyone said yay. I said I want it to be a spanking free vacation but if you act up I will spank you in front of who ever is there. Everyone said okay.

Harry said Lou can I play my games now? I said sure go ahead. Liam said can I go to my friends house. I said yes but do your choirs. Niall said can I go with him? I said if he says yes. Niall said can I go with you Liam please? Liam said sure.

I was tried from the spankings I gave and went to bed

Liam's pov

I did my chores. Niall was dress and ready. Harry said can I have a dollar? I said no for what? Harry said to go to the store. I said no. Harry said fine I will just mess up the house and tell Louis you didn't clean up. I said go ahead you little brat! Harry said fine.

Me and Niall left,I said can you believe that brat tried to bribe me? Niall said I know. We got to my friend Kevin's house.

We played a couple of games. I won all of them. Kevin said how the hell did you win all of those? I said don't bitch about it I won. Niall said that's because you cheated. I said whatever you say mate. Kevin said I will say you cheated too. Niall said see no one is bitching about anything. I said whatever.

We went to the park and played in the swings. Kevin said okay I have to go home now mates. I said okay bye. We walked home. Niall said what if the house is a mess? I said we will tell Louis the truth. Niall said you know he won't believe us. I said I know but at least it will be the truth.

We got to the house. The house was a mess. Zayn was coming down the stairs. Zayn said what did you guys do? I said it wasn't us it was Harry. Zayn said we are all going to get a spanking now! I said no just tell the truth it was Harry. Zayn said fine.

I went upstairs and I saw Louis. I said Lou,Harry messed up the house. Louis said Harry said you and Niall did it. I said no we just got back! Louis said Zayn was here he would of know. I said okay ask him! Louis said fine and went to find Zayn.

We found Zayn. Zayn said the house was messy when I came downstairs. I said see! Louis said okay I'm sorry. Louis left.

Harry's pov

I was in my room and I heard Louis come in. Louis said why did you mess up the house? I lied and said I didn't Liam and Niall did. Louis said another 10 son kings for lying. I said fine yes I did it. Louis said why? I said because Niall and Liam wouldn't give me a dollar. Louis said so you bride them too. I said yes I'm sorry. Louis said okay but I'm going to have to spank you. I said okay sadly.

Liam put me over his knee and pulled down my boxers. Then started spanking me.

Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap.

Liam said why are you getting a spanking? I said because I was mean to Liam and Niall and lied. Louis said will you do it again? I said no.

Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap.

I said please Louis stop I'm sorry.

Slap slap slap slap. Louis said I'm almost done baby.

Slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap slap Slap slap slap slap.

Louis stopped and said good job. I was crying. Louis wiped my tears away. I said I'm sorry Lou. Lou said I accept your apology but you need to say sorry to Liam and Niall. I said okay. I stopped crying and went downstairs.

I said I'm sorry Liam and Niall for trying to get you in trouble. Niall said its okay Mate. Liam said I accept your apology buddy. Louis said okay good job buddy now go in your room. I said okay and went in my room.

Louis's pov

Harry went to his room. I said did everyone pack their bags. Everyone said no. I said okay do it before you guys go to bed. Everyone said okay. It was almost 9:00. I said okay Niall and Liam you guys have to go to bed now. They poured and said why? I said it your bedtime go to bed. They said awe okay Lou. I said tell Harry to go to bed too. Niall said okay goodnight.

Zayn said I have to take sex education and you didn't sign the paper. I said I know. Zayn said I need to do it though. I said I know just bring the paper tomorrow and I will sign it. Zayn said okay. I said why do you want to take it so bad? Zayn said because it is a part of my grade.

I said okay but you know they are going to give up you a mechanical doll. Zayn said for what? I said to teach you guys what is like to have a baby. Zayn said I hate those things. I said good so you won't be having a baby any time soon. Zayn said yep. I said okay Zaynie go to bed now. Zayn said okay. Zayn went to his room

I went to mine and went to sleep.