ONE

1983
(Mature language)

Upon waking, Harrison burrowed himself under the soft, silky sheet as he caressed Carrie's bare skin. Glancing at the clock, which displayed 7:30 am, Harrison groaned at the thought of shooting. Being home with his wife was one thing he would never take for granted.

"Nerf herder?" Carrie whispered with a smile escaping her lips as her eyes stayed shut. Harrison chuckled as he stared at the perfection he loved to call his wife.

"Right here your worship." He teased back earning a groan from his wife who rubbed her hand along her forehead.

"I don't feel so hot." She moaned picking the sheet off her sweaty body and throwing her legs out from under the sheet.

"I didn't know I did that much damage to your body last night." Harrison remarked giving his wife a playful wink which she seemed to dislike.

"I mean sickness wise you idi-" ." Carrie began before a sneeze interrupted her mid sentence. Harrison lifted his hand to her sweaty forehead.

"Yeah your definitely sick." Harrison announced as he crawled out of bed reaching for his underwear which had been thrown on the floor the night before.

"The sight at the moment helps though." Carrie told him before he had the chance to pull his boxers up.

"It won't be the last time you'll see it Fisher." He teased as he fetched his shirt which was also discarded on the floor.

"What time do you leave for your favorite place on earth?" Carrie asked referring to Sri Lanka where Harrison had been filming.

"An hour." He answered before turning from the doorway with a smirk covering his face. "A great amount of time for our favorite activity." he said before kissing Carrie with a deep kiss which soon got cut short.

"Harrison.." Carrie moaned feeling the urge of sickness erupt in her. Harrison stopped looking into her deep hazel eyes which had dark circles underneath.

"Fine. I know you don't like to rush." He said with a wink knowing very well that wasn't the case for this given day.

"You better pack and not get out of it again." Carrie called to him as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Your an easy distraction baby." Carrie heard him call back as she hit her head against the pillow.

- - -

"Please don't break you back again." Carrie whispered as he held her chin in one hand and his luggage in the other.

"But that just means I'll be back in no time." He teased smiling at her serious expression which stared at his goofy smile.

"Yeah, but I don't think our insurance bills will like that." She said leaving a long kiss on his cheek and staring into his hazel eyes.

"I'll be back in no time." He said pecking her lip and then wrapping his arm around her waist while whispering, "and maybe if we're lucky baby ford will come eventually."

"I sure hope so." Carrie whispered as a tear slipped down her porcelain cheek. "I don't know if I can do this Harry... My anxiety is-" He cut her off with a long, promising kiss.

"Carrie, I can talk to you whenever. Even if I'm facing a snake or being dragged by a car." Carrie chocked back a laugh while a few final tears left her eyes. "Plus Debbie will be visiting you every minute and you know that."

"But I don't know if I can even handle that."

"I love you." He whispered brushing his lips on her shoulder before picking up his suitcase as the stewardess called for Harrison's flight.

"I know." She said nodding her head towards the plane as Harrison smirked joining strangers into the small plane to Asia.

"You'll never let me forget that will ya?"

- - -

"You sure you couldn't be pregnant?" Debbie questioned Carrie as her new polished nails flipped through pages of a magazine.

"No mother, I just got off the birth control." Carrie told Debbie who nodded and stole a quick glance at Carrie who showed a small smile.

"I'm just trying to say it doesn't take that long." Debbie told her as Carrie nodded her head and flipped a page reading the newest Hollywood gossip.

"Ohh I like what they're saying about my golden bikini." She said as Debbie rolled her eyes at her daughter.

After arriving at the Ford house Carrie got out and waited for her mother to say her goodbye. "Please do this for me." Debbie told her before putting a home pregnancy test in Carrie's brown carry on.

Carrie gave a small nod as she entered the house waving to her chaotic mother and throwing her purse on the living room chair.

Staring at the purse that held the test Carrie groaned knowing very well she wouldn't be pregnant and shouldn't get her hopes up but something told her she needed to do it.

"I can't believe I'm fucking doing this. All I'm going to be is disappointed." Carrie told herself as she brought it into the bathroom and laid it on her pastel pink counter.

Staring at it Carrie thought of the future her and Harrison would have with baby ford but while looking at it longer she thought of all the cons.

"I'm just going to disappoint myself." She said snatching the box from the counter and ripping it open.

Once she did what the directions asked of her Carrie had never experienced more anxiety in her life. She waited for if the stick will display pregnant or not pregnant.

After waiting the approximate time she squeezed her eyes shut and looked at the stick while trying to calm her shaking hands.

"No fucking way." Carrie mumbled staring at the test which had two pink lines and read pregnant. "Well Harrison finally knocked me up."