sᴛʀᴀᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ ᴄᴀᴋᴇ

Years ago~

little boy lee jihoon was a loving child, everyone in town knew him as a little angel, his neighbors would always come over to bring sweets over to his house because of the little boys love for sweets. His mother limited the amounts the little boy could eat so he doesn't become to chubby, but the boy was quite skinny.

Little jihoon was sitting on the couch, watching sponge Bob. Until it was interrupted by an ad.

Sweets for you, sweet for him, sweet for everybody you live with! Come right over to sweets for them, to get some sweets from your new friends~

Little jihoon was filled with excitement and ran to him mother who was in the kitchen. "Momma! Momma! I wanna go to sweet for them!!" Jihoon said while tugging the bottom of his mom's shirt. "Fine, but only after you clean your room" His mom said. "Of course mommy!",  He said with a smile before quickly running back over to the couch and sitting down to finish watch sponge Bob.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jihoon is now an adult that's living by himself, still skinny as ever and had pink hair. He laid down on his couch lazily and watched sponge Bob, just like before. I guess some things never change.

The same commercial plays.

Sweets for you, sweet for him, sweet for everybody you live with! Come right over to sweets for them, to get some sweets for your friends~

"I remember when my mom brought me there, that cake was pretty good" Jihoon said. He thought to himself for a bit before getting up and grabbing his wallet and leaving his house.

he walked to sweets for them and saw that it wasn't very crowded, it was quite empty actually. As soon as he walked in, his eyes looked straight at the cashier.

"Welcome!"The boy at the cashier said. He looked quite young and very energetic. His smile was brighter that the sun, and he was quite handsome. Jihoon walked up to him and ordered some strawberry cake. "Sure thing!" The boy said. Jihoon stared at the cashier as he went to the back and made Jihoons cake. "You know, we don't get as many people here as we used to, I guess people don't have a taste for sweets anymore" the boy said. "They're all across the street at McDonalds." Jihoon said with a smile. "You're right" the boy said with a chuckle. "So what's your name?" Jihoon said. "Seungcheol, Choi Seungcheol. What's yours?" Seungcheol said. "Jihoon, Lee Jihoon" Jihoon said. "That's a nice name" Seungcheol said. "Yours is too" Jihoon said.   "Here you go Jihoon, it's free" Seungcheol said. "Thanks" Jihoon said.

"This cake is really beautiful" Jihoon said

"This cake is really beautiful" Jihoon said. "I'm definitely coming back tomorrow, bye Seungcheol!" Jihoon said before taking his cake and leaving. "Bye! Have a nice day!" Seungcheol said.

Jihoon got back home and sat on his couch. He turned his TV on and continued watching sponge Bob. He started to eat his strawberry cake and OH BOY WAS THAT THING DELICIOUS. He took a picture of it and posted it before continuing to eat a piece his cake. When he was finished, under the cake was a piece of paper that said. "Hey, call me?" with a number on it. He immediately knew it was seungcheol and put his number in his phone.

He was definitely coming back to get another strawberry cake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

How was the story?

Part 2?