"If you stay here," The clown said, bringing Its face way too close to mine. I mean, I know It lives in a sewer, but personal space much? "You might see all your little friends again. Your brother is a good as mine though."

"If you're not going to kill them then why are you here?" I hiss

"Because they all have their time; some much sooner than others."

What did It mean by that? Someone was going to die soon?

"And to make sure you don't interrupt my fun with your brother," I hold back a laugh, the demonic clown doesn't need to know about my dirty mind. "I have to make some precautions."

The clown makes me watch as a singular long, sharp claw breaks through part of the glove, and then sticks it in my untouched thigh, leaving a deep, lengthy cut the same place that the gash was on my other thigh.

It laughs at my painful expression before retracting the claw back in Its glove and walking back over to my brother.

I watch in horror as It taunts my brother, no longer paying attention to my throbbing thigh.

"Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear." The clown drools, holding my whimpering brother down.

I need to get up, but I don't even have to try to know that I won't be able to walk on my own.

The clown's eyes roll to the back of Its head and must've dislocated Its jaw or something because suddenly Its whole fucking mouth is basically made of sharp teeth.

But before the clown does anything, It stops and turns to the doorway. I follow Its gaze and see nothing.

"Help, help!" Eddie screeches, and I burst into tears knowing that I'm a failure; that I can't save my brother.

The clown put Its hand over Eddie's entire face, and then the door burst open.

"Eddie! Ellie!" Richie shouted, but both Bill and Richie froze when they saw what was going on.

"This isn't real enough for you, Billy?" The clown pauses. "I'm not real enough for you?"

"Oh shit," Richie mutters.

"It was real enough for Georgie." The clown states harshly.

"You know, you'd be so fucking dead if I could get up!" I yell, but the clown barely blinks at me.

Instead, the clown gets up and runs towards Richie and Bill, roaring like some kind of lion.

I hastily scooch over to Eddie. I put my arm around him, and whisper, "Are you ok?"

Eddie nods, not taking his eyes off the scene in front of us.

I look just in time to see Beverly spear the clown in the head. The other three boys slowly walk in.

The clown's blood starts to float (ironic, right?) and Bill, Richie, and Beverly take the opportunity to run over to where Eddie and I were. They crouch down next to us, and Richie grabs my hand, looking at both Eddie and me concerned.

"We gotta get out of here!" Someone screams, but I wasn't really paying attention to the others.

I was paying attention to the clown in the corner, hunched over and growling.

It turns around, and everyone starts screaming.

The clown still had the spear in his head, and one of Its eyes were closed because of the spear running through it. There were also teeth coming out of Its cheek.

"Get the twins; let's go!" Bill shouted, but no one moved.

The clown grows the claw again, but this time it's on every single finger.

"For Pete's sake!" I groan, rolling my eyes.

The clown jumps towards us, taunting everyone. It then laughs before turning around abruptly and cuts Ben's stomach with the spear in Its head.

"Ben!" Everyone cries as the clown slowly backs towards the doorway. And then It's gone.

"Let's get out of here!" Richie cries.

Bill suddenly gets up. "Don't let him get away!" He says, following the clown.

"Are you okay?" Richie asks me.

"No, not really, but you should be helping Eddie instead. His injury is worse." Richie shoots me yet another concerned look before inspecting Eddie's arm.

"I'm going to snap your arm in place," Richie tells Eddie calmly as Bill runs back in the room and crouches back down next to us.

"Rich, do not fucking touch me!" Eddie shouts. I let go of Richie's hand and hold Eddie's good hand.

"Shh, Eds. It's okay." I tell him. "It's for the best."

"Okay, one, two, three," Richie says, and then snaps his arm back into place.

Bill, Beverly, and I all gag as it happens, the cracking noise was very loud.

Eddie, on the other hand, screams heavily.