Other Side

Bill POV:

So, Will, Kill, and I had been putting things away in our new dorm room. "B-Bill? Can we get IceCream when we're done?" I look to Will and smile, "Of course we can bro!" He seemed visibly relieved. Will was quite shy and weak, so both Kill and I look after him. We finished shortly with tossing pillows and playful banter. We walked down the hall and out the building onto the campus ground. There were so many people milling about before they all heard a loud shout from a girl.

"Hey! Bro Bro! Can you help me move my sweaters to the girl's dormitory?" We all looked to a brown-haired girl with a ginormous suitcase of sweaters. She was wearing a purple kitten sweater with blue jeans and pink sneakers. "Sure, I'll ask Mason to help since he's strong!" We turn to look at a boy with a similar appearance to the girl. He didn't seem bothered that everyone was watching him, maybe he didn't notice? He was in blue jeans, red sneakers, a blue hoodie zipped half-way up revealing an orange shirt, and a blue and white baseball cap with a Pinetree symbol on it that looked to contain curly messy hair. Hmm, Pinetree, not bad. That was now his new nickname.

Kill POV:

I had to go back because I forgot something. While walking down the hallway, I noticed the boy from earlier and another that looked just like him. But more...Bad. Good type of bad. My type of bad. He wore dark blue jeans and a black shirt with black sneakers and a red jock jacket. His hair was tussled in the 'I'm gonna fuck you up if you mess with me' style with a band-aid over a spreading purple bruise on his nose.

I overheard a part of their conversation as we passed each other in the hall. "Why did you have to get into a fight again Mason? You could have left it. You know I'm used to getting insults by now. Just be glad I had a band-aid on me." The red one 'Tch'ed at the other. He sighed, "So, Mason, are you gonna join the football team again?" We looked at each other and I smirked at him and stuck my tongue out a bit. He looked a little ticked. Messing with him is gonna be fun. "Hey, you okay bro? Your face is a little red." I chuckled a bit and continued to walk back. Thinking that whoever hurt him is gonna pay.

Bill POV:

Kill is taking forever again so me and Will were stuck with walking around for a bit. Pinetree and another one came out and hauled the girls bag up the stairs I hear the red one mutter an insult and chuckled a bit. When Kill finally came out we had circled the entire campus twice. "You took forever." I said as Kill just flipped me off and Will tried to defuse the situation. "Can we get some coffee before we head for IceCream?" Kill asks. Will was okay with it so I agreed.

Kill POV:

While we were walking off-campus, we passed the two boys again. I shot the red one a mischievous glance and he glared daggers at me. Little Fighting Tree. That's what I'll call him. I could feel him burning a hole in my back. Haha! He is soo pissed. The semester is going to be so much fun! I hear the other try to distract him and chuckled to myself.

Bill POV:

While passing the boys I noticed Kill shoot the red one a mischievous glance. The red one was visibly pissed and glared daggers at my brother. He kinda deserved it though. This poor boy had no idea what kind of annoying torture Kill was gonna give him. However, Kill rarely took interest in someone, and when he did it doesn't last long. The longest he took interest in someone was for a day and the shortest was less than a minute. He liked to change victims when he found them 'boring' or 'predictable.'

I glanced at Pinetree as he was trying to distract the red one. Shoot! Did he see me? I was pretty sure we had made eye contact for a split second, but he turned around and listened to the other rant about something. We walked away before hearing the rest.

Soon, we found a café and ordered our drinks, seating ourselves near a corner. Not long after, Pinetree and two others sat down at the table next to us. I eavesdropped on their conversation. While taking a sip I hear the red one complain about Pinetree getting a job, "You're booring Dipper, looking for a job when we came to relax, seriously?" I glanced back to see Pinetree look up, "I mean, unless you don't want me to be able to afford to get snacks when my turn comes around then I'll stop looking." Before Pinetree could finish the red one interrupted, "Nevermind! Keep looking!" I found this immensely amusing and choked on my coffee with laughter. He looked back at me. But I was too busy dying to really notice. Kill looked at me like I was a comedy show and Will looked at me like he thought I was gonna die.

Will POV:

After brother stopped choke-laughing I looked to the table that had caused it and was met with a deep blue gaze. This one was wearing a blue long-sleeved button-up shirt, a blue vest, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. His hair was neat and tidy. I liked this one, he had a calm aura around him. I realized I had been staring at him for a while and turned around quickly, blushing.

Kill POV:

Fighting Tree and his brothers left and we went to get IceCream. When we got there, there was a commotion going on. Robby, who was a dick to everyone, and his gang had Fighting Tree and his brothers circled. "What you gonna do, huh?" Robby taunted. Bill looked like he was ready to intervene, but I stopped him and pointed to the other two who had gotten into a fighting position. Fighting Tree had this look on him that made my heart skip a beat, I ignored that last bit.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Fighting Tree punched Robby in the face and the hat one shouted, "Now!" Suddenly, and very gracefully, they pounced on the gang members that hadn't fled. Fighting Tree was so beautifully brutal. And when they were all withering on the ground, his terrifying face made me smile and giggle with happiness. Then suddenly, it hit me. I had a crush.