"So Colin — I have something I need to tell you, I mean it's not like it will matter much to you but I think you should know since we're partners and everything."

"You're pregnant."

"How did you know that?!"

"Because you let me use your bathroom, I did a little digging around and found your prenatal vitamins, honestly I was hoping you were addicted to some sort of substance before I found those, so I can take this project on by myself...but that was before I found them and before I sat down next to you to watch a movie."

"How do you feel about it?"

"Honestly, I love children I have a niece and two nephews so I love them —."

"I mean about me being pregnant?"

"Well I do have a question —."

"Yes?"

"What's the story?"

"How do you know I have one."

"Because I know you're not the kind of woman for a one night stand, you want commitment so something had to happen, and you're a workaholic to your very core, you'd never get pregnant on purpose."

"Well —."

I begin to tell him everything, the kidnapping, the sex, the secrecy, then how the whole "I'm pregnant" thing went down.

"Wow Alice, you're tougher than I give you credit for...I just thought it was you overreacting as all women do, or something a lot less than everything you've told me."

"Why thank you for calling me tough, I mean you didn't think so in the elevator but hey, that's okay...I forgive you."

"And I forgive you for calling me an asshole."

"But you are one."
I said as I laughed.

"Hey I just gave you a compliment — don't make me take it back."

He says as he eyes me in this weird and funny way and then he tickles me so hard I almost pee.

"Colin stop! — seriously you're going to make me pee!"

"Fine I'll stop but only because I'm afraid you'll eat me and roast me for dinner."

He said and I laughed so hard, I never pictured him having a good side like this, what brought on this change so quickly, I for sure thought he was all rough exterior and interior, but as it turns out he is soft at the heart.

"What brought on this change Colin? This nice guy, the guy that laughs and tickles and smiles and is understanding and isn't judgy?"

"I was and am always that Colin, you just couldn't see it because you weren't looking past the things on the outside...it's easy to judge someone you've just met."