try outs

Tre's P.O.V.

I hung up excited to be going to meet him. i didnt know he was in a band! how awesome was that. i drove home and grabbed my lucky drumsticks from my nughtstand.and qukley ran back out.i drove around to the record store and followed billies directions.my stomach got full of butterflis the more i thought about it...  wait! was i nervious for the audition....or to see billie!? now that i think of it i wasnt even thinking of how the audition would go.i was just wanting to see him again...hes perfect green eyes, messy black silky looking hair. that smile. and voice! wow i cant wit to hear him sing, i bet he sounds amazing!. as i got closer i started looking at each house number very carfully. driving slowly down the road. soon after  i found  it!  i pulled into the drive way and parked.i sat there for a moment trying to contain the butterflis i had  in my stomach. and with a deep breath i sepped out of the car,with drumsticks in hand. i slowly walked up to the door..and with another deep breath i knock.....i hear a noise from the other side of the door. i felt like i might puke. my hands were sweating. then a shaggy blonde hair guy anwsered the door. "Hey you must be here for the audition" he smiles and let me in. "yes that would be me" i smiled back" "shall we?" he lead me to a room they had set up in the back. "take a seat and i will grab my friend so we can get started" he walked out of the room as i stood there looking around at the posters and equitment. "ok!" he said coming back into the room  And there he was! right behide the other guy. a smile instantley took over my face. "NO FUCKING WAY!?" he said smiling just as much as me " YES WAY!" i played back " how are you? how are you liking Cail?" "im good! i just got bored and tired of sitting at home alone." "i told you to call or text me!? he said smiling and giving me a bit of a shove " i did teachneclly!" i smirked "so you play? and you didnt say anything?" "no i didnt think to" i laughed "remember we was going to kick each others asses!" i shoved him back playfully.      "what is going on?is this the guy you told me about?" mike studied Tre who was just smiling like a fool "yes mike this is him" "ok wow weird way to start talking i guess" mike couldnt believe it and nether could i.   Tre was here in my house, looking great! and going to try out for our new drummer....awesome day!

Tre's P.O.V.

i couldnt believe i was at billies. but i was and it was awesome! it was nice billie seemed very happy to see me. it was nice to seemed wanted...or to even have someone smile when your around. "so" i said putting out a hand "Im Tre cool" "Tre cool?" he said shaking it " yeah i know uniqe name "Im mike Dirnt" mike seemed nice to. they where both living the same style life as me. billie pulled me from my thoughts with a beer "here man" he smiled   than smile....and here are the butterflis again!    "thanks" i smiled back

Billies' P.O.V.

WOW! Tre Cool...what a name.. very diferent. like him in general....and the feelings i felt when i thought,seen or heard him speak.....i still am amazed hes at my house.    " ok so what song do you have to play for us" Tre stopped and thought for a minute...."well.....honestly i didnt pick one" " thats ok just play whatever you want and as much as you want" i smiled   oh shit! was i stairing?...did i creep him out? did he even notice i was checking him out?...GOD WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME!? all i could do was think of studying him and his every feature. his eye's with that smugged eye liner, his perfectly styled hair. THAT ASS IN THEM SKINNY JEANS! OH GOD NOW IM CREEPING MYSELF OUT! I was knock out of my thoughts by Tre going behind the drums and stating a beat. me and mike just smiled at each other as if we was talking with our mind. Tre picked up he pace and started playing Blitkreig Bop by the Ramonas, then leading into Thunder Kiss 65 by Rob Zombie. me and my watched in amazment and he played. soon he was finished and stood up sounding a bit nervious "so thats it, i know it wasnt the best but ts all i got" i smiled as if he was joking "MAN YOU WAS GREAT!" mike jumped up shaking his hand " agreed!" i followed mike. "really" Tre let out a sign of releaf relaxing a bit "yes!" i reasured him. "well? mike what do you think? do we have our drummer?" mike smiked "hell yeah we do!" he held up his beer "cheers!" me and Tre did the same clinking our bottles together "CHEERS!" we all chug our beer down in celabration.