"I don't know."

"You see, you are getting the point now. You were wrong, baby. I ain't gonna sugarcoat it for you. You know I will always tell you the truth. You better go and beg the man before he gets snatched. There are wolves everywhere, waiting to jump in."

"I just thought he was being jealous."

"Mama,it's his right if he was jealous, you are his babe. But this isn't just about jealousy, you didn't respect him enough. You didn't regard him. You just felt, he will understand jo. Maybe he would have, if it was a lady. The 'guy' factor must have been what worsened the whole thingy."

"So, I should go and beg him now?"

"If you want to."

"Why do I have to be the one to do the begging?"

"You are too stubborn for your own good. Abeg, I am filling in for Nneka by 12. Let me go and talk to I.K about it." Lara said and she stood up, leaving Ayo to her thoughts.

Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ

     The next day, Kore was calling his General Manager of the other radio station he had started at Oyo State two years ago when someone knocked on his door.

"Come in."

To his surprise, Ayo walked in

To his surprise, Ayo walked in. He had not talked to her since Friday night and she didn't bother. He didn't even eat at home. He knew she was stubborn and he was also pig-headed so he had no trouble following her lead.

He swirled his chair turning his back to her because he didn't want to see her face. As much as he wanted her to realize she was wrong, he still missed her and with the way his other head was thinking, he could have her in his arms in no time. He finished with his call then turned to her and asked,

"Yes? What can I do you for?"

"Seriously Kore? Do not just give me that professional wash down tone."

"Ayo, what do you want?" He asked exasperated.

"You didn't talk to me since Friday. You refused to eat. Now, you are talking to me like I'm just a mere employee in your service."

"I am just trying to give you your own space."

"I didn't tell you I needed it."

"You didn't have to."

"Okay, look, I'm sorry. I was wrong and it won't happen again."

"You are not. If you don't have any other business. I would like to get on with today's work."