"So, you came all the way from your apartment dressed like this? What if someone saw you?"

"Kore, who wants to see me in the midnight at your house where we have no guests?" She had asked, rolling her eyes at his silly insinuation.

He didn't respond and instead, took the ice cream and started spooning it into his mouth.
She had folded her arms

"Kore, that's my ice cream."

"Really? Okay, come get some."

"Why does that have double meaning?"

"You are so naughty with a dirty mind. Just come closer, I'm not gonna touch you unless you touch me." He had said smiling and she obeyed him saying,

"Game on, Mister."

Then he had spoon fed her some, their eyes looking into each other.

She became so hot and bothered, "Oh, just fuck this."

She said as she seized his lips in hers, he had set the bowl down and cupped her face as they kissed passionately and wildly.

Soon enough, her robe was off, leaving the short, spaghetti sleeved gown she wore under that did nothing at all to hide her assets.

In one fluid moment, he had carried her up, so that she was sitting on his laps as his mouth found the way to her breasts.

He sucked, she grinded and that was the trend for a short while before he pushed everything on the table on the floor, leaving the ice cream bowl.

He laid her on the table, slowly removed the tiny piece of clothing that covered her nakedness and then he picked up the ice cream and was pouring it on her V.

She was so chilled and hot and worried at the same time. She had shouted,

"What are you planning to do?"

"What does it look like?" He had asked as he continued to shape her V with the cream.

She knew he was going to do it, so she started begging,

"Kore please, please don't do this. I'm going to scream. Everybody is going to know what's happening here."

"Be my guest baby, I want to hear you scream to the world how good I make you feel." He had said and his mouth took over the talking as it got more acquainted with her clit.

"AY!!!" Lara shouted, bringing her back to reality,

She cleared her throat and looked at her friend who was frowning at her,

"Yeah?"

"What were you thinking? My God! You little slut!"

Ayo laughed, saying, "Fuck off."

"Now tell me how last night went."

"You know I do not like to say my business but take this, it was long coz I didn't sleep until five this morning. It was crazy and memorable, every time I think about it, it leaves me hot."

"Damn!"

"And you were right, he put it down real good and he went all the way downtown!"

"Girl! I bet he was huge too."

"You are not getting that from me. Now, where is my son?"

"He should be in my room watching NatGeo Wild. What kinda kid watches NatGeo Wild, eh?"

"My kid. That boy is definitely something."

"Tell me about it!" Lara said as Ayo went to get Itunu and minutes later, they were on their way home.

Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ

     On their way home, Itunu asked as he played Word Cookies on her iPad,

"How was the date?"

She gasped and then exclaimed, "Itunu?!"

"What? Are you going to hide the fact that you are dating Uncle Kore from me now, Mum? I'm not dumb, you know."

"I never said you were. I just thought it was irrelevant to tell you such things. How old are you na?"

"Hmm. I am just glad that I am going to have someone I can call Dad and that person is him. He has been so good to us."

"Eh-heh, E ma gba mi lowo omo yii o.* Who said anything about me marrying him?"

"Okay. Potential Dad. Just talking about him alone makes you beam. It's a matter of time before he ring that finger."

"Ring that finger? You this boy, where are you hearing all these from?"

"Movies?"

"Ah-ha. I know what to do. I am going to reduce your leisure time."

"I am going to tell Uncle Kore."

"So, what will Kore do?"

"I am sure he will be able to convince you otherwise."

"I see." She said as she drove into the compound.

Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ Δ

Hello Boos and Baes,

Starred Words

E ma gba mi lowo omo yii o - Save me from this child o

Sorry, I've been AWOL.
I got a job which is very demanding coupled with the fact that I have to wrap up with school.
I am so sorry, please just keep being on the look out for my book.
Thank you!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter?

Every time I read this chapter to make sure it's all right, I be like, Kore, can I get some too?
Okay, don't mind me now.

Leave me a comment, let me know what you think.