Waking up... again... (Chapter 2)

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up, though this time the pain was much less and I was in a sort of warm house area. I couldn't speak properly so I spluttered the words "Where am I..." A cute looking person looked down at me with restless eyes as though they had been waiting for me to wake up all night. "Oh, you're up!" They exclaimed excitedly, they rushed off and came back within seconds with a slice of fresh, warm pie and pushed it towards me. "Eat up," They told me "I found you on the flowers after I heard a scream and brought you here." They explained as they handed me a fork to eat the pie. I took took a single bite and quickly fell in love with the flavor. The truth is, I had never tried butterscotch until now, at least they said it was butterscotch. I thanked them profusely but they told me it was no problem. They went on to explain everything, monsters, humans, the barrier, they also let me know it was 3 AM and that we needed to sleep and that Toriel, the one who took care of me according to them, needed to not be woken. We both went to sleep in beds the opposite side of the room. My mind was racing with questions but for now, I was tired, I couldn't think why considering I was out for however long.

* Knowing that your new life has just started, you're filled with DETERMINATION.

Frisk's POV

They look so cute when they're asleep, I thought to myself as I began to drift off. I realized that I hadn't told them my name, I would have to do it first thing in the morning. I closed my eyes and thought long and hard about what we would do tomorrow, then I decided I would give them a tour through the underground. So, with that I went to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to see the girl from yesterday watching me sleep. "AH!" I shouted as I was startled from seeing them right there. "I never even told you my name, it's Frisk by the way." she stated calmly, even though I had just shouted "I-I'm (Y/N)." I said a little nervously. Frisk giggled at my timid response. "I'm not a serial killer, no need to be that scared." She laughed as she sat down on her bed. It was not long before a large goat looking creature came into the room. "Would you like me to start cooki- Oh! You're up I see!" The creature said as it turned toward me. "You must be Toriel." I said as she nodded. She said that we should all talk when breakfast was ready which, sounded like a good plan to me.

Until next time. See ya.