Chapter nine: a mistake was made

Izuku yawned softly as he made his way over to his icy hot friend(?). "You ready?" The greenette looked over to shoto, said male just shrugged. "Im guessing that you are ready right?" The icy red head just nodded

"Let's just go find the teachers we need to go after." Izuku smiles softly and the two were off looking around for said teacher they were assigned to fight. That is until the two heard a commotion going on near by.

The two who were currently resting atop the building of the once quiet fake city see that there was a group of people in said city. "Do you think they are supposed to be here?" The greenette asked curiously. "I doubt it considering this is a fake city within UA's boundaries." Shoto replied watching the group.

"We should confront them and ask em why they are here." The greenette said with a smile. "Plus Im sure that's what any pro would do. Right?" Shoto looked to the greenette beside him. "Yeah but we should have a backup plan just incase they have ill intent." Izuku pouts a bit."We will be fine come on!" Izuku uses his quirk to float them down to the group.

"Excuse me! What the he'll are you doing here? This is private property and you are trespassing. State your business before I have to call the pro-heros to remove you from the premises." Izuku stated as the two heros in training land on the ground safely.

"That's him get him!" One of the people within the group yells. The two heros in training were quickly overwhelmed. Shoto was pinned to the floor watching as a now unconscious Izuku gets taken away through a warp gate.

•smol time skip•

"And that was the last of what I can remember. Everything after that like got erased from my mind" Shoto said as he shifted under the blankets on the infirmary bed. A few bandages were seen wrapped around on various parts on Shoto's body. Especially his lower body and head.

"Thank you for telling us what happened. Looks like we have a hostage situation on our hands now." The principal stated almost as oc he wasn't worried at all but that wasn't true.

If anyone knew Izuku's past like those who were able to get it from said greenette. Would definitely be worried for what was to come.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi!!! I finally was able to do something! Now a couple chapters from now there will be a warning. If you can figure out what type... Well uh don't spoil it

~Author-nim!