"Shit... What's he gonna wear?.."

"No clue! Do you have an old costume maybee..?"

"I have a skeleton?..."

"Can he borrow it?" Colby nodded after I asked.

"Can you go put it on his bed for him?" I smiled. "I'm gonna welcome everyone inside!" He nodded and I opened the door. Everyone came in and started messing around having fun. Colby came back and I hugged him.

"There's so many people..." Colby looked around and I nodded. He knew I wasn't good around crowds. Colby took my hand and pulled me up the stairs. "We'll just have our own party up here!" I couldn't tell whether he meant something dirty or not but I'm pretty sure he didn't mean much by it since we just danced around and laughed.

It was 9:00pm. The party wasn't ending until 2:30am... which was extremely late since it started at 7:00pm. I kissed Colby and he kissed back. It turned into a make-out session and Colby had pinned me against the wall. There was a knock on the door and Colby quickly stopped and turned to look at the door. He smiled awkwardly, whilst he opened the door. 

"We're all playing 7 minutes in heaven because we got bored.. do you two wanna come?" Sam smiled once Colby opened the door.

"I'm up for it if Y/N wants too" Colby grinned and looked at me and I nodded.

COLBY'S P.O.V.

Sam still seemed nervous talking to me, he was probably scared I was still mad at him. I went downstairs with Y/N most people were still partying downstairs and Sam, Kat, Corey, Devyn, Jake, Elton, Amanda and Brennen were sat in a circle. Me and Y/N sat down too.

"Okay, we're going to just go in a circle, starting from Brennen, whoever the bottle lands on Brennen has to go into the closet with." Everyone nodded and Brennen smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and Sam spun the bottle. Of course. It landed on me. 

"Fuck..." I stood up and went into the closet. "So Bren, who are you crushing on now?" I asked. We had a conversation for a while and he showed me a couple instagram post's from someone name Anastasia, (his new crush). We came out after the seven minutes.

"BRENNEN LIKES A-" Brennen covered my mouth and cut me off spinning the bottle, Jake was the next to go into the closet with someone. It landed on Y/N.

She didn't say anything, she just went into the closet. I trusted her. They came back out.

"What'd you do? It was pretty quiet?" Kat asked.

"We played Patty Cake." Jake grinned and so did Y/N it was cute when she smiled. 

"Is that a sex position?!" Corey blurted and everyone laughed. I spun the bottle and stood up since it was my turn. It landed on Y/N. Twice in a row Y/N had been landed on. We both went into the closet and the door was locked like usual. She poked me. 

"Back to what we were doing..?" She whispered and I kissed her again, pushing her against the wall. We only pulled away if we needed to breath. 

"1 MINUTE LEFT GUYS!"  Sam shouted I kissed her once more and then we waited for it to be unlocked. We left the room and whilst everyone was talking and Kat and Devyn were in the closet me and Y/N snuck away back to my room. I texted Sam (who had now un-blocked me) and told him that Y/N was tired. 

"So what'sup Colby..?" She smiled "Why'd you tell Sam I was tired..?"

"You just looked kinda tired.. Plus it's 1:45am."

YOUR P.O.V.

We both started to get dressed, it was really hot in Colby's room most of the time so we never really wore proper pajamas, usually just underwear and I'd usually were one of Colby's shirts over top.

"You get change I'm gonna go get some Coca-Cola" I smiled at him and he left. I was still surprised he was my boyfriend. I sat on the bed in one of Colby's shirts (and undies you pervs) and Colby came back he gave me the cola. 

"Is it flat?..." 

"No, why?" He was extremely confused.

"It taste better flat," he didn't believe me. "You still don't believe me huh.." I secured the lid and shook the bottle for a minute. I carefully opened it making sure it didn't explode. I gave it to him and he tasted it. 

"There is no way you like drinking flat Cola." He handed it back. 

"Watch me!" I smiled and chugged the bottle. It was only a small bottle but I still chugged it.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" He laughed and I coughed.

"That was fucking disgusting I'm not gonna lie..." I choked a little. He smirked at me. 

A few things to adress: 1) I AM EXTREMELY UNORIGINAL WHEN IT COMES TO NAMES, THE FIRST PERSON I NEEDED A NAME FOR I CALLED ANNA BECAUSE THAT'S MY IRL NICKNAME AND THE 2ND I NEEDED ANASTASIA, BECAUSE THATS MY IRL FULL NAME as some of you know c; 2ND THING) I actually love flat coca-cola so if any of you have coca-cola don't throw it out, just comment and I'll sniff it out c;