▪︎<~Chapter 3~>▪︎

Start from the beginning

I make a 'really' face. He started to apologize and say "oh uh my bad. what kind of question is that? of course she hurt you!" He then nervously laughs. My heart actually felt so happy at the moment and I think I know why. Its either:

1) Because he's Dick The Fucking Hot John Grayson is here with me like right now and he laughs!

2) Because he saved me.

3) The bitches wont do anything to me anymore..but I highly doubt it.

4) He laughed. Oh my god the sound of heaven right in front of me.

I suddenly found myself smiling by my own thoughts until I snapped back to reality. "Oh uh thanks for the whole fiasco thing that happened just now." I thanked him. He was about to say something but I cut him off. "But you dont have to do that actually. Im used to it now. Plus,this is just a one time thing right? Soooo why dont you- WE get to class cause I hate being late." I immediately run off before he starts saying anything to me.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

I made it on time for my english class but unfortunately for me,Dick is in the same class as me. I felt my cheeks getting hot.

'Why did I ran off like that? I should've go with him..but then he'll ask too much questions that I dont like to answer. Then the walk will be so awkward.' I thought.

Plus,there's an empty seat beside him. I mentally facepalmed myself,cursed for being to awkward and stupid for not thinking before running off like that. He saw me walked inside then smirked patting the empty seat beside him signalling me to seat beside him. I blinked twice at him as my heart rate starts to beat fast. Butterflies in my stomach as im approaching to the precious seat beside him. I sat down and cover my face and mouthed 'oh my god' and sighed.

I felt him shift closer to me. At the corner of my eye I can see Dick coming closer to me as if he want to say something.

"Why did you ran off? You know we're on the same class together right?" He whispered to my ear sending shivers down to my spine as I hug myself for comfort. One fact about me is,I can get easily turn on by these type of shits of boy's method trying to make girls turn on immediately.

I fake a laugh as the teacher starts to call up names for partners. We were doing about a project for the topic music. We basically need to explain why we chose the song and the story about it. "And for Dick Grayson. Your partner will be.." I saw Delancy crossing her fingers.

'Why do you always wanted to be with him? I don't even have the chance to be his partner. Welp. Im gonna present this all by my own then. Just like the years before. Great. Just great.' I thought.

"Delancy Morse." See? I was right. For the thousandth time? I don't know,I lost count. But the next one make me almost choke on air. "Oh wait I read that wrong. Delancy you're with Madison Jones. Now Camile Edwards you'll be his partner for the project. Everyone know their partner? Great." He was cut off by the bell so school's over or should I say finished. I banged my head on my desk.

'Best. Day. Ever.' I thought.

Can this day get any better? First,Dick saved me from her. Then,this? Wow. But then I'll get a punch from her minions after school..

'Nevermind that. Worst. Day. Ever.' I thought.

"So,want to do it at my house? I got the supplies ready. Now all we have to do is just the song and we're done." He asked.

I shot my head up facing him. "You got the supplies already? I was just about to plan everything." I exclaimed. Throwing my hands in the air,scoffing.

"Hey,this project is for 2 people. Not one. You heard that? Cam?" He said in a Duh tone. My eyes widen at the nickname he gave me and fake a gasp. I turn around facing him.

"Okay okay! You win." He chuckled as I said that. I stood and walked out the door before he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I turn around facing him and raise an eyebrow,feeling the electricity by his touch.

"Do you wanna hang out with me? Tomorrow after school? At my house. We can start the project as well." He asked. His face showing hope that I'll say yes. I got an idea. Im gonna trick him.

"Hmmm no." His face expression turns into a shick one and wanted to say something before I continue. "Im joking im joking,do you really think I'd say no? Of course not!"

"So are you-"

"I mean,its a really good opportunity to see your house you know? Oh shit why did I even bring that up? Ugh this is so embarrassing."

"Camile-"

"But then Tony will-"

"CAMILE"

I stopped rambling and look at him as my hands dropped to my sides. "Im sorry..im so sorry..I shouldn't have-" I whispered before he cut me off.

"It's fine. So is that a yes or no?"

"A yes..." I said in a low voice,almost like a whisper.

"Alright,so I'll pick you up then?" He asked. I sense he wanted to have a company on the ride but I cant let him know where I lived.

"No no it's okay. I'll walk there. Just give me the address and then BOOM let's start this project of my obsession with music begins!" I reassured.

"Are you sure? What if your house is far away from Gotham? What if you get kidnapped or something?" He convinces me trying to get me to ride with him.

"Yes. Im sure. Plus,I have something to do then I'll come to your house. I'll be a little though. I hope you dont mind?" I said.

"Nope"

"Okay. See you tomorrow then?"

"Yeah bye."

"Bye!" I quickly make my way to my house. Drop off my things on the table. Took a long hot shower and go to bed.

'Maybe today wasn't bad after all.' I thought.

WHAT'S UP MY DUDES!!! Its been a while since I've updated. So here's ONE. And happy birthday to my bitch debbie_403 !!!!!
So yea. No life update..weird. i usually got one but today i got none. Oh wait i do.

ITS MY LIL BRO'S BIRTHDAY.

He's so annoying but I love him tho. Okay bye that's all.

Stay whelmed,Stay Strong,Dont cut,ure loved.
Naomi<3