Japan

"KIKU!" you yelled for your adopted son, who was from Japan.
        "Do you need something?" he poked his head out from the doorway.
        "I need to go to the store. I already told Yao." Yao was one of your other adopted sons. You had adopted four boys and one girl. The oldest being Yao, you trusted him in taking care of the others. The second oldest was Yoong, at times you thought he could be rather immature. The third oldest was Kiku, Leon not far behind, and Mei being the youngest of them all. You loved them all so much. 
        "Wha-what do you mean you're reaving?" he questioned, tears in his eyes. When you first adopted him, Kiku was so quiet and closed off from the rest of the family. But as time went on, you had made him come out of his room, and you had taken time out of your day to give him more attention. This was before you had adopted Leon and Mei. Yoong and Yao became jealous because you spent more time with Kiku, so they EVENTUALLY started hanging out with you and Kiku. So, Kiku was very attached to you and his older brothers, although he sometimes fought with Yao on occasion. Kiku didn't want you to leave.
        "I need to go to the store to get some more food, or otherwise we won't have anything to eat for our evening meal, or any meal." Since your five kids were growing, you needed to keep them fed. Add in the amount of junk food that Yoong and his American friend, Alfred, ate, you needed to have a lot of snacks along with the food for meals. 
        "Can I go with?"
        "I appreciate the offer, but no. I'm sorry." you frowned. Kiku started tearing up.
        "B-but you can't go." he sobbed. You felt bad.
        "Or I can make Yao go..." you  stated. He brightened, and nodded. "YAO!! I NEED YOU TO GO TO THE STORE!!"

A/N: Can I just say that this was hard, but I enjoyed writing this. I personally like the ending the most.