CH. 1 MEREDITH

YO WTF I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 11 BHAHAH
-
Kids my age has always had problems waking up, but me, I can count on my parents to do that. They've been arguing a lot more recently. I bet they're on the edge of killing each other, what i mean by that is divorce. You're probably asking yourself, "are you OK with that?" UM, EXCUSE ME, OF COURSE I AM, I can finally get my peace in this house and plus, I'm not really close with Alexia (I don't call her my mom because i'm not too comfortable about it) since she left my dad and I when she gave birth and only came back 6 years ago, when i was 10. All was good because I finally met my mom but then my dad caught her doing and I quote "doing something unacceptable" as my dad says, I don't who he's trying to fool, it's not like I don't know what drugs, alcohol and sex is. That happened two years ago and she's still here.

As I was waking up to the delightful sound of my parents arguing, I got up and got ready for my first day of 10th grade. I went to the bathroom to pee, wash my face, brush my teeth, etc. I put on a shirt my best friend, Izzie, got me for my 15th birthday. It's a black camisole crop top. I put it on with a beige plaid blouse over it, some simple golden rings and a pair of black converse. I've been waiting to wear this outfit for a long time, it was reserved for my first day of school "DING" I get a notification from Izzie texting me that she's here to pick me up in her car, oh and if there's one you need to know about Izzie is that she's rich and got her first car at 14 and she's planning on buying me one for my 16th birthday but i don't think that's actually going to happen. All these years she's been buying me these non-expensive stuff from like target and stuff and on my 16th birthday, she wants to buy me a car? Yeah, that's kinda hard to believe. But what's ironic is that I just realized her name is Izzie and my name is Meredith, like the characters in Grey's Anatomy, oh and she and I just became obsessed with the show, we're on season 3 already.

I run downstairs, say hi to my dad and Alexia. She gives me puppy eyes and gets sad every time I call her alexia but I don't care because she left us. She did not only hurt me but also my dad. "Hey honey, can you take out the garbage for me please?" asks my dad "Always been too lazy to do simple things" says Alexia under her breath "Excuse me?" yells my dad and that's when they restarted arguing. I sigh in disbelief and leave with my phone in one hand and the garbage bag in the other one. I put it in the bin and go out to see Izzie in her Jeep. As I step into the car, I meet eyes with a stunning boy on the other side of the street. Wonder who he is, good thing Izzie didn't catch me or else she'll invite him in the car to talk and stuff. Let's just say, she's and extrovert and I'm not. But I soon lose attention when Izzie starts blasting music in the car, I think she just woke up the whole neighborhood.

But she didn't care, and then the worst thing just happened, she calls the guy i was looking at to come here. "GRAYSON!! HEY GRAYSON!" he looks at us and comes to join us. Looks like she knows him gee.