Chapter seven: being hard to get much

I like to dedicate this for Frojay and 

**********

I get up and stretched my body. After that I took a nice warm bath.

While I was bathing all I could think about is Jasper, then I thought to myself is this how it feels to love? All day all night all you think about is your love one. I still wonder if he likes me... Maybe someday I'll have the courage to ask him. If that would come that is...

I finished my bath and dry my body, I wrapped the towel around me and walk towards my cabinet. Hmmm... What to wear, what to wear. I toss my clothes left an right. Finding me a dress that suits my mood today. I found the dress that I've been looking for. My lavender dress with a black ribbon to tie around my waist. This will perfectly show off my curves. I laughed at that thought.

I dressed up quickly and get a pair of sandals to complete my outfit. And taaa-daaaaa I'm ready. I hopped my way to the kitchen and cooked for my brothers lunch. When I'm done I ate my share and went straight to the garage and slip in my car and drove to school.

Wonder if Jasper likes my outfit...

(Jasper Stewart.)

I ran to school and got there in a matter of seconds and waited for Angela. I sat on the bench and whistled. Still Waiting. I heard a purr from a car. I looked to find where that sound came from. To my disappointment it's not hers. STILL WAITING. I'm getting a little anxious, is she coming to school today? I wish she will. I can't wait to ask her something.

Another purr in the parking lot and looked again. Its its its..... Angela she came. I'm so glad. I walked towards her car and I greeted her a smile and good morning.

She smiled back. Damn she's wearing a totally hot outfit she is so S.E.X.Y. I stared and I heard her cleared her throat. I realize that I was blocking her way. I moved and helped her to get out. I thought if she wear dresses like that all day there's no doubt that many boys would die just to be with her. But maybe most of that boys would be perves.

"I like your dress." I commented.

She looked down and looked back at me and said thanks. I love when blood rushes to her face. Not that I like to sipped it out of her, I liked it when I tints her cheeks and get a little pinkish. I grabbed her hand carries and escorted her to the main building.

(Angela Washington) 

OMGosh. He totally thinks my dress is pretty, bonus he's escorting me inside school. I walked behind him to class. Well he also seats with me since today. This is the best day, wish it will last 'till the end of the day. This is the only thing I would wish to happen everyday.

After classes pass nothing much happened. Until lunch time started.

"hey, Ghie. Maybe after your last class we could go grab some snacks. We'll go to Mia's Café. The cake there is awesome." Jasper gasped for his breathe and looked at me with hoping eyes.

Nobody called me that nickname since I was like 10. 

"Sure." Was I dreaming?

"So... I'll drive us there. Get in the car." He offered.

"How about my car?" I can drive by myself i thought

"We'll go back here and pick up your truck." Hee said. He was assuring me, I think.

** We drove to Mia's Café...

"So..." I just said that to ease the awkwardness. It's too quiet. 

Just on time, we reached the café.

We spent almost an hour in the café sitting and chatting about our lives. 

Then

.

.

.

.

.

he bent to take his face closer and I realized that he was about to kiss me. But I stood up ran through the door. I ran to school and drove home.

( Jasper Stewart )

I was about to follow her. But i realize that maybe she does not have the same feelings that I feel towards her. My heart broke when I saw her leave. I wish tears could ran own through my cheecks but instead I felt a liqiud and dries out like a crystal.  

( Angela Washington ) 

"damn!! that was my chance!" I said regretting what I did. 

"Why do I have to be very hard to get"

I ran to my room as soon as I reached our house. 

"Hun, what's wrong" my mom yelled from the kitchen

"Nothing" I said, my voice shaky and my tears falling. 

"Hun, I know something's wrong,"

"I said its nothing!" I said shouting. This is the first time that I raised my voice to my idiot mother.

I jumped to my bed not changing my clothes and not untying my hair. I sobbed 'til i made myself sleep with a heavy thing on my chest.

**********