[1] "I'm [Name]...." [1]

"...You said travel, right?" [Name] said holding the phone closer to her ear. Praying the words that would come out of Chris' mouth were correct. 

He chuckled. "Yes, [Name]. Claire and I thought it would be great for you to join us although you won't do any actual fighting." He stopped hearing [Name] squealing. Claire smiled from where she was packing. 

"We're leaving in the morning. I do know that it is so short of a notice, and I'm glad that you are coming along, but please recall. This could be very dangerous." Chris said with concern lacing his tone. [Name] only rolled her eyes, "Well. I'll keep that in mind Dad." She spoke before hanging up. 

She bounced to her room. Throwing anything clean she could find in the medium suitcase. There was no telling how long they were going to stay, or what could happen to them. She wasn't given time so she assumed that Chris would let her know. 

-

The knocking only seemed to get louder, pulling [Name] from her dream. She rolled over, her [e/c] eyes catching glimpse of the clock before bolting out of her bed. Almost running to the door, she threw it open to show both Claire and Chris standing there. 

"Damn, is this bad time?" Claire spoke with a chuckle before pushing herself through the door, Chris right behind her. "I just woke up, so you answer me that." [Name] spoke with sarcasm, Chris tossing a small brown bag on the table in the living room. 

"We brought you food, we'll be leaving in an hour."  [Name] was quick to run and change before rejoining the Redfield siblings. 

"Is there anyone else coming, or will it just be the three of us?"

Chris and Claire both exchanged a glance. 

"Our friend Leon will be there, he's also there for fieldwork," Claire spoke leaning against the chair. [Name] only nodded before eating her [F.Food] that Chris had gotten her earlier. "Is he meeting us there, or will we have to go--"

"Hush with you and the questions. We'll explain more once we get settled down." Chris said waving a hand around. All three of them shared a light laugh.

-

"Oh, and who's this?" Someone spoke looking over at Claire as Chris and [Name] walked inside with their stuff. Claire only rolled her eyes before puffing out her cheeks. "That's [Name], [Name] [L.Name]. [Name], this is Leon. Leon S. Kennedy."

Both of them shared a look before holding out their hands in a mutual handshake. 

"It's a pleasure, and I can't wait to see how this will go," Leon said with a smile. 

"I can't wait either."

-

sorry if it's short. i'll try to make the more interesting ones longer. 

xoxo

izzy