We Meet Again

Chp. 5 We Meet Again

He walks over to my boss and she talks to him but I was too far to hear their conversation but she points at me and I stiff up a bit and he turns to me and he turns back to her. She nods and he walks over to me and he stood in front of me. He smirks a little and walks past me to his desk which was a few desks away from me, thank god. I sigh and I hear my boss's door open, she steps out and she does a hand gesture telling me to come inside her office. I do so and I shut the door and I sit in front of her desk.

"You and Paco will be partners from here on out"

"What that's not fair! I've already been with a partner and I got promoted out of that partnering deal"

"I know but your good at you do best and it won't be long just as long as he's able to get the ropes down in place Alaïa" She sighs and I cross my arms and look away from her. She gives me a huge folder filled with paper.
"New case you might enjoy this one, you won't be stuck in the office" I smile and I take it.

"Thanks Becky!" I get up.

"Talk to him too Alaïa don't keep him in the dark" She says and I groan.

"Fine" I leave the office and I look at Paco and the folder and I walk over to him. "We have a case" I drop the folder on his desk.

"We?" He asked.

"We're partners" I give him a dirty look.

"Fine what's the case" He asks.

"I don't know you tell me" I leave back to my office and he opens the folder and he gets to work.

~A Few Months Later~

"Is the wig really necessary?" I ask him.

"Yes it makes me look like a druggy" He fixes himself.

"Yeah it does" I roll my eyes and I get my gun loaded. We leave to the location where we believe a family that has be making illegal drugs. Paco goes inside the home and I'm sitting in the car listening to Paco through a microphone. Our backup has on hold waiting for my signal. He was getting settled in while two ladies were making deals with him.

"You know I grew up about ten blocks from here but this place blows my mind" Paco says.

"My father planted this 40 years ago created the whole Yucatán right here" An older women spoke.

"Carmen's the best chief in all in East Los" A younger women said.

"Is that right?" Paco asks.

"Ahah" The women says and I roll my eyes.

"Speed it up Paco" I say in the mic.

"Suck on this licorice stick. It's been dipped 20 times to make you hump all night long Paco"

"She's disgusting" I whisper.

"With you two around I don't need no marriage council que no?" Paco says and I roll my eyes ago. The women laugh.

"I like your style Pacito"

"I'll check it out I know this shit is good because the last bache you made was... dynamite man. But the only trip is I'm wondering if you can supply the quantity that I need si man" I hate it when Paco talks like a gangster it irritates me.