Dead End

Chapter 3: Dead End

The next morning we waited down in the long glass. While Spider and his crew were chilling.
"I like this country!" A guy said walking up to Spider.
"Hey Vato put your pecker back in your pants"
Spider laughed.
"I was just marking out new territory" The guy said.
"That's right we're the new land lords. Vatos locos are finished! Check out the new view homies! I'm gonna build me a righteous pad here with pool and white fence. Hey joker! You got a fine mamacita muah! Save me some!" Spider yells.
"Ugh you men are disgusting" I whisper.
"No he is more disgusting then us" Paco says who was crouching down next me.
"Why am I here again?" I asked.
"Because you can fight and this..." He grabbed my left hand. "Your one of us now"
"I didn't agree to that" I whisper.
"Here comes Miklo" Paco says. Miklo came in with a white car beeping just below the hill from where we were. He gets out of the car.
"It's the punk from the alley" One of Spiders guy said.
"That vato loco must be on medication to come here" Spider said.
"Hey Spider you cut up my carnal! I'm here to jack up puto!" Miklo yells. Paco signals Chewy and his gang to go up to joker and his girl who were kissing. Then Me and Paco and three other guys follow us. The guys hold down Joker and his girl. Spider and his two men turn to us and Paco looks at them.
"What do you vatos wanna do ese? You gotta pay your dues to me pinche mamon" Paco says and Spider turns and calls out to rest of his men.
"You vatos wanna go down ese!? Come get it!" Spider says throwing his beer can at Paco.
"You want another plaquaso(tattoo) badass come get it mother fucker!" Paco yells.
"Chinga tu madre!(fuck you!)im gonna cut your arm off" Spider said pulling out his knife.
"Fuck these other vatos ese!Chucky get up! Get up!" Paco calls out a guy with a gun. I'm just here leaning against the car just watching.
"You fuck with mi familia. You gotta answer to me here and now toe to toe!" Paco says. "Let's go mother fucker!" Spider turns around and see Frankie and another guy with gun behind them. "Lets see what kind of man you are in daylight! What's the matter Spider you scared of me!?"
"Im gonna catch you on the fucken rebound punk!" Spider yells.
"Im gonna squish you like the bug you are mother fucker!"
"QUIT TALKING AND FIGHT ALREADY!!!!" I yelled.
"Vámonos!!!" Spider yells and Paco runs after Spider who was running away. I followed Paco. Spider stopped and looked back at Paco when he saw that another guy had a bat. The guy hit Spider with the bat and Spider fell to the ground and so did me and Paco. I took away Spider's knife and threw it.
"Get up puto!" Paco lifts him up.
"Ugh my rib is broken" Spider groans.
"Why you talking so bad now ese!?" Paco says pushing Spider down.
"Ugh my rib!"
"You wanna know how it feels like? You wanna know how it feels like to get stuck?" Paco pulls out his knife. "Come get up"
"I see you got your little bitch behind you ese" Spider said.
"She ain't no bitch. If anything your the bitch here ese" Paco says and Spider gets up and runs back up to the hill. Frankie and the rest of the guys circle around him and Paco gets in the circle. "You shouldn't have done that to my brother Cruzito ese. You know what I mean jelly bean?" Paco tries to stab Spider but he backs up. "You wanna dance? I know a tune it's called stick and cut" Paco cuts Spider in the cheek. "You like that stick and cut ese?" He kicks Spider down the hill. Miklo is down the hill and he goes behind Spider and pulls him down. Paco rips off Spider's shirt and cuts VL on his pecks. I look away and cringe.
"Let him up milk weed! Let him up!" Paco yells at Miklo. Milko gets up and Paco puts away his knife and pulls out a gun and points it against Spiders head.
"Hijole de la chingada" Paco growls.
"Paco no!" I grab his arm. "Cruz is alive! He's just a worm now!" I grabbed Paco's face and turned his face to look at me.
"Viven los vatos locos!" Miklo yells and we run to the car. I get in the passenger seat and Miklo and Paco are the only ones not in the car. Then I heard a gun shot and my window was broken.
"Die pinches putos!" Spider yells then three more gun shots were heard. Frankie gets in the back and helps Miklo get in the car. Before he got in, Spider fell to floor dead. My eyes widened and Paco gets in the drivers seat and speeds off.
"There's blood everywhere. He's hurt bad" Frankie says over Miklo screaming.
"Miklo calm down! The blood will flow out faster if you keep screaming!" I yelled. Paco makes it down to the city streets.
"YOUR GONNA KILL US PACO!!" Frankie yells.
"SHUT UP FRANKIE I GOTTA GET HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" Paco yells back.
"I DONT WANNA GO TO THE HOSPITAL PEOPLE DIE THERE!" Miklo yells.
"MIKLO SHUT UP FOR ONCE!" I yelled.
"AND YOUR SHOT! WHAT ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT ESE!? IM TAKING YOU TO COUNTY!" Paco yells.
"NO LET ME OUT!!!" Miklo tries to go out through the window but I push him back in the car.
"PACO SLOW THE HELL DOWN!!! COPS WILL BE CHASING US!!!" I yelled.
"HES BLEEDING ALAÏA UNLESS YOUR A DOCTOR ILL SLOW DOWN!" Paco yells back at me. I look and see black truck.
"WATCH OUT!" I grab the steering wheel and turn it to right. I look back and see a cop car.
"THE COPS!" I yell and Paco looks back and I slap his face back to the road. "PAY ATTENTION!!" I yell.
"OH SHIT" Frankie yells.
"Aprietan los huevos vatos (hold on to your balls tight guys)" Paco says and I burst into laughing. He turns into an alley way and the cop is still following us.
"HES STILL THERE PACO!"
"Ya ya ya you cry we die shut up homes" Paco yells.
"He's getting closer!" I yell.
"Los van a chingar! (They're gonna fuck us up)" Frankie looks back.
"They ain't gonna do shit homes!" Paco steps on the gas more. Paco turns left then right and we lose the cops.
"WOO!!" We cheer and laugh.
"Baddest chicano in east LA" Frankie says and Miklo groans.
"Don't worry Miklo your gonna be free as a bird" Paco says.
"PACO THEIR AT THE BOTTOM!" We looked down and say two cop cars.
"Crap give me the guns!" I grab the guns and throw them out the window. We look down again and the guys flip them off. Paco looks straight ahead we see a old lady and boy. Paco turns the car and we hit a broken down car. I jump out of the car and Frankie gets out and runs.
"Miklo lets go homes!" Paco yells.
"MIKLO LETS GO WE DONT HAVE TIME!" I said.
"ALAÏA GO NOW!" Paco says.
"No I'm not leaving Miklo like this or you!" I said.
"Run you guys run!" Miklo says and Paco shakes his hand.
"Vatos Locos forever" Paco holds out his hand to Miklo and Miklo grabs it. Me and Paco pull him out but we were too late. We were surrounded by cops with their guns pointed as us. They told us to up our hands up. We did.
"My cousin is shot homes! You gotta help him!" Paco says.
"Shut up and go against the car both of you!" So we did and we were handcuffed.
"Paco! Paco!" Miklo cries. Paco looks him then me.
"I'm sorry Alaïa I put you through this"