6 reallys

*Jc's POV*

When I woke up I saw Jillian laying beside of me watching something on her phone I guess I had slept over but all I know is that she looked like an angel and I didn't want her to know I was up I just wanted her to sit here all day and let me stare at her beauty! But I also wanted to talk to her so

I sat up and put my back against the cold wall and said "morning beautiful what are you watching?" she smiled and said "finding carter watch this part!"

*Jillian's POV*

I showed Jc the part of the show were carter tells her sister that after 6 reallys your technically supposed to switch I've to love then Jc looked at me and said "it would be a lot more unique to just look at the person you love and say 6 reallys!" I smiled and said "well sometimes the person you love doesn't love you back and you just keep hoping they will someday!" he smiled kissed my forehead and said "so who is it that you love?" I smiled a little and said "you know him! he's a really cute guy who's a little bit taller than me but still shorter than his friends! he has dark hair and always wears it spiked up! his eyes are a deep brown color and he's just perfect!" Jc blushed a little and said "that sounds a lot like me!" I smiled and said "I guess we will never know!" he kissed my forehead one more time before getting up and climbing from my window into his room which was right next door.