" It started when I was little. My mom... didn't even care about me. Probably cause I was adopted... She always left with other fuqing men and leaving me alone thinking I can take care of myself. Everytime, she would hit me or abuse me in some way when she got home. It happened mostly through my whole life. One day....my mom brought this guy.... and made me " observe" them, she did this almost everyday.. just scarring my mind effortlessly. When I was 6, my mom took me with her to a club.... and ....and.", he looked away biting his lip at his raging anger.

You pat his shoulder. " I-It's okay... that's the past now... it won't happen again.", you said assuring him.

It wasn't his fault he was like this... it was his mother's. She was the one who scarred his innocent mind and made him like this..
This is the reason why he couldn't control himself... but I'm the one who blamed him for everything...

Tae's Flashback:
Taehyung's POV

" Mom...? Where are you?", you called out.
No answer
You looked all around the house to find....No one. You were starving but there wasn't any food anywhere.
You went back into your room, went under the sheets and cried.
" where are you mom..."

2 Days.... without food.
You tried calling her many times but never answered. You waited and waited until, she finally arrived.
" MOM!", you yelled happy to finally see her, but she didn't feel the same.
" it's you again.. why don't you leave me alone and go sleep!" She yelled.
" But mom... I'm hungry..", she threw a pack of cookies at you and instantly got a phone call completely ignoring you.
" Hey Babyy~ wanna come over?~" , she chimed.
You looked at her confused.
" MOMMAA!"
" Will you shut up!, she yelled.
She went over to you and pushed you down harshly making your waist land on the edge of the table, making you whine because of the impact.
You don't understand why she doesn't like you or why she didn't even care about you, no, she only cared about money and sex..
.
.
.
"Momma... where are we going?", you asked.
" somewhere fun~" , she smirked evilly.
One you arrived.... it didn't look kid friendly at all... you saw people dressed like in fancy clothing and loud music.
She was taking you somewhere... it looked like a bar that had no one around it, except for a tall man almost in his thirties sitting around the corner.
You looked up at your mom dragging you towards him, but just gave you a smirk.
The man eyes you up and down, smirking like he was thinking about something unpleasant.
" I got him... do you have the right amount?", she asked.
He had a smug look before looking at you, eyeing your every move.
" Yes, I have it... but for how long?.."
" As long as you'd like~"
Then they both looked at you before the man handed a large wad of money and forcefully dragged you with him.
" Wha- NO! Mom!! Help me!!" , you screamed and thrashed all about but all your mom did, was watch you get taken away with no emotion.
The man whispered into your ear..
" We'll have so much fun~"...

End of Flashback..

" why didn't you tell me sooner...? Or, why didn't you call the police?!..Aren't they your friends...?" You asked desperately.

" I-I didn't want to... I thought my mom would change and finally love me like I did, I didn't want her to get in trouble, but no, it didn't happen... instead, I... killed her.."he said emotionlessly.
Your eyes widened.
Taehyung chuckled. " SHE DESERVES TO DIE..."
.
.
Time passed and Taehyung calmed down each time you comforted him.
But you were still very curious.
" when I killed her at the age of 16...I realized what I did... I've never felt like that before until my hopes have been crushed.
I hid her body and everything. I made a fake suicide note and filled out all her papers.", he scoffed.
" I'm pretty smart... aren't I?", he said.
You didn't say anything, too shocked to answer.
After that, I didn't have any family..., no one at all.
At the police station, a cop came up to me and said that he'll take care of me so I agreed, still having trust issues.
When he took me to his house, I met someone... someone that I knew was going to stay by my side no matter what.
His name is Kim Jong-in.... also known as Kai.
He always took care of me and showed me love every time I was sad. He was like my own step-brother. Later on, he became a police officer just like his dad wanted him to, and we kind of separated. We went our own ways to move on in life...", he said.

You listened to every single word he said and couldn't do anything but feel really bad for him.

Then he stopped... like he malfunctioned.
" I can't tell you the rest but.... I've told you enough." He said.

" you should go to sleep, it's pretty late.."
" oh...okay then.", you said, still trying to process what he had just said for the past 10 minutes.
He kissed your forehead before tucking you in and leaving the room.

You still lying there thinking about Taehyung had your heart melt with sadness at his words aching words.
He shouldn't have deserved this... if his mom only took better care of him, he would be in a completely better and different state...

I wonder if he'll tell me the rest of it..
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED..

Yooo, it's been a long time but I made the chapter longer than any of my other onesss. I hope u enjoyed this chapter.
Please comment and vote~

I'll update soon..
Anshi~❤️