yet again, ; chreon

Start from the beginning

leon whines rather loudly, crying chris’ name out when he bites down harshly on his collarbone. he shudders when chris licks over the spot. chris kisses down leon’s shirt, his hand leaving leon’s side and lifting one of leon’s legs over his shoulder.

chris presses a kisses over leon’s crotch, making the photographer drip - literally drip - with interest. he’s sure he’s got a damp spot between his legs. chris’ thumb traces leon’s junk, grinning when leon lets out a pathetic little choked whine.

“as much as i would love to eat you out on this counter,” chris murmurs, kissing right over where leon’s t-cock is, over the fabric of sweatpants. “i’d rather just fuck you long, hard and slow in bed. hm? what do you think about that, puppy?”

the pet name makes leon glare half-heartedly, face flushed pink and pupils blown wide, at chris before nodding and letting chris pick him up again. instead of carrying him to bedroom like a normal boyfriend, he carries leon on his shoulders, leon’s crotch in his face. the doorways in their shared apartment are far, far too small for this style of carriage, forcing leon to press his chest to the top of chris’ head.

“was it necessary to carry me like that? i nearly hit my head on the doorframes,” leon complains as chris dumps him on the bed.

chris rolls his eyes, hooking his fingers into the waistband of leon’s sweatpants. he pulls them (and leon’s boxers) down, with a little assistance from leon in the form of raising his hips off the bed.

chris wastes little to no time in grabbing the backs of leon’s thighs and bending the other man nearly in half to get a better look at his holes.

“my, my, lee. look at how wet you are,” chris murmurs, running his index and middle fingers up leon’s folds and coming up sticky. “i bet you were playing with yourself earlier, hm?”

leon sets his ankles on chris’ shoulders, heat racing to his face and to his gut. he balls his fists in the sheets beside him, gritting his teeth as chris’ fingers inspect his hole, thick and filling him up good. they’re nothing compared to his cock, all big and long and it’s got girth for days.

leon’s always been a bit of a size queen, going absolutely insane over a nice, big cock filling him up good and plenty. he’s all twisting hips and grinding down on it and sucking it all sloppy like, like a porn star.

chris shakes leon out of his thoughts by wrapping his hand around his boyfriend’s neck, squeezing lightly.

leon moans, biting his lip to stifle it, trying to push his hips further onto chris’ fingers. unfortunately, chris withdraws his fingers completely, sucking them clean as leon whines pathetically, his hands around chris’ wrist and forearm.

“lee, listen,” chris says, gently slapping leon a bit. “i want you to suck my dick, but no touching okay? maybe if you do a good enough job, i’ll fuck you.”

leon nods immediately, his mouth salivating already. he’s hungry for dick and he surely lets it show (at least, in private). chris sits up and lays back on the bed, watching as leon takes off his shirt and removes chris’ clothing too.