This is it!

6am Saturday

Woke up in a nice sleep.. got up and move the curtain and open the window to breath in the fresh air.. the warmth of the sun I feel it in my face it also turned my cheeks red.

It’s a sunny day a perfect time for gardening, one of my hobbies I love most. So I got my hands dirty and remove the grass surrounding the beautiful roses. As I turned my face at my right side I saw butterflies flying around a pretty white gumamela flower.

I felt a tap on my back I turned to look who was it. It was Sam flashing a bright smile with a slight giggle holding a bouquet of flowers. I was not expecting him to come in my place showing up like this.

“Hi Antonette…”

“What have you done?”

“Done… With.. wh..?

“With these flowers.. . you ruined it.

“Huh? But I picked the most beautiful bouquet of flowers in the store.”

“It’s not that these are beautiful but it would be most beautiful if they were in a pot of dirt showered with rain and water everyday they could have lived longer.”

“Oh.. I see.. I’m sorry.”

“It’s OK. I’ll put it in a vase, well anyway how did you get inside easily?”

“Your maid let me in I hypnotized her.”

“Si Sheila? (huh..malandi talaga ang babaeng yun)

Ding.. Dong.. ding… dong.. .

Finally the door opened.

“Hi.. Good morning my name is Kyle, I’m looking for Antonette is she here today?” he said with a wide smile on his face feeling excited.

“Hay naku late kana..”

“What do you mean?”

“May nauna na sayo at kanina pa sya nandito, hay..mas gwapo kappa sana dun kaso ang bagal mo naman. Tara pasok kana po nandun sila sa sala.”

What is she talking about? Could it be..

"Sam?"

"Oh hi there Kyle, isn't it a nice day."

"Yes indeed Sam. Hi Antonnette.. . I bought flowers for you."

"Wow.. these are absolutely beautiful Kyle, thank you."

"But you said.. ."

"Are you saying something Sam? a while ago you told me that your leaving. Am I correct?"

"Huh? Did I say that?"

"Yes you did."

"No I did not."