Chapter 7: Kings and Queens and Home again?

Start from the beginning

The group pulled apart and looked to see Aslan approach and as he did back at the castle he broke the Witch's curse as the stone became un-stoned. Lucy grabbed her bottle and tended to every Narnian who fought with us. Today was truly a day no one and I mean NO ONE would ever forget.

****************************************

Y/N

The sounding of trumpets were heard as today was a celebration Peter, Edmund, Susan and Lucy would all be crowned Kings and Queens of Narnia and as the prophesy kept by my mother I was Narnia's most greatest, powerful and strongest warrior as well...

The sounding of trumpets were heard as today was a celebration Peter, Edmund, Susan and Lucy would all be crowned Kings and Queens of Narnia and as the prophesy kept by my mother I was Narnia's most greatest, powerful and strongest warrior as well as Captain of guards. I didn't consider myself to be those things I was just a normal like anyone else and wouldn't have made it without the help from my friends but I was glad to carry on the title and I know mum would've been proud of me too. I turned and watched my friends walk beside Aslan who was in the middle whilst I as Captain and the Kings and Queen right hand in command I stood at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the four thrones.

 I turned and watched my friends walk beside Aslan who was in the middle whilst I as Captain and the Kings and Queen right hand in command I stood at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the four thrones

I smiled at them as they approach, the girls looked so beautiful and there gowns and the boys looked quite handsome in there robes, especially Peter. The walked up in front of a throne each and turned to look at their subjects as Aslan began to speak "To the glistening Eastern Sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant" Mr and Mrs Beaver walked up the stairs each holding a pillow case each with two crowns on each one and following behind them was Tumnus. Just before the ceremony I was able to talk him and I guess you could say we got on well, he knew I was Celeste's daughter straight away because if how much I looked like her, he told me stories that he remembered of her when he was still young and growing and I even got to learn a bit on his background. I was very glad that Lucy had a friend who was so kind and caring and looks out to her.

Tumnus picked up a silver flower crown and placed it gently on Lucy's head who both shared a smile "To the great Western Wood, King Edmund the Just" Tumnus picked up a silver crown and placed it on Edmund's head "To the radiant Southern Sun, Queen Susan the Gentle" Tumnus picked a gold flower crown and placed it softly on Susan's head "And to the clear Northern Sky, I give you King Peter the Magnificent" Tumnus pick up a gold crown and place it on Peter's head. I looked over at the Beavers and noticed one crown still left, How can that be when there's only two kings and queens "And finally to Narnia's finest warrior, the Guardian of love and Justice, I give you Lady (Y/n) the Savior"  I looked at  Aslan who just smiled at me then to Tumnus cross over to me carrying a beautiful silver and gold flower with a red gem in the middle as he gently placed it on the top my head, he smile at me and joined beside the Beavers.