"Well he's obviously not shedding! The things he's taking off himself don't even match his scales! They're different colors!" The aggressive dragon growled out.

"But aren't your scales like different colors too,
Bakugou?" The yellow dragon said with confusion, gesturing to the orange and black scales on Bakugou's sides.

"Oi! You trynna fight?!"

"W-What? No! I'm just say—"

Shouto finished buttoning up his formal princely attire when he heard a loud snarl, then a small yelp following after. What's going on? He thought as he turned around to face the dragons, only to see the green dragon had pounced onto the yellow dragon, the both of them rolling around on the sheets of the bed.

"Hey! Break it up, you two!" The prince said in an exasperated tone, lifting his hands up to pull the two dragons apart, "It's way too early in the morning for this, so stop— ow!" The prince yelped as he pulled his hands away.

Red liquid dripped onto the expensive sheets of the prince's bed, all the dragons stopping their movement when they smelt it.

Blood. They all thought at the same time.

They looked up at the prince and saw him cradling his finger, which had a small, but deep cut in it that was oozing blood.

Who hurt the master! The dragons all thought simultaneously.

"Wait here, you guys. I'm gonna go to the palace doctor to get something to stop the bleeding," The prince said, not at all worried, "I'll be right back."

The dragons all rushed to go with the prince, ignoring his words to stay, but stopped when they saw he closed the door on them.

"Who hurt the Master?" Sero asked as he made his way back to the bed from trying to chase after the prince.

"How dare they!" The pink dragon growled out, "When I get my claws on them—"

"Hey, Bakugou, you okay?" The rock dragon interrupted, realizing that the green dragon was kinda quiet, and that he usually was the one most protective of the prince, too.

The other three dragons looked to where Kirishima was looking. Bakugou was sitting away from the other dragons, as well as facing away from them.

Oh no, they all thought. He's probably pissed.

However, they were very wrong. The green dragon was actually falling apart, his world crashing down. He was staring at his left hand's claws, where one of them was covered in blood. It was me...I hurt him. He said to himself, wanting to scream and lash out, but couldn't find it in himself to do it.

____

Shouto made his way to the palace doctor's office room, who the kingdom called Recovery Girl, but on his way, ended up running into the last person he wanted to see.

"Shouto, what happened to your hand? Where are your dragons?"

The prince grimaced as he shielded his hand away from Enji's line of vision, "Nothing, now move. I've got somewhere to go." Shouto said as he made a move to go around the king.