"i have to go to the slytherins party," you sighed, "be safe, okay." he smiled, chuckling. "i'll be fine." he kissed your forehead. 

you knew jennie was going to be at the party, your heartbroke knowing she loved jungkook and even joined the gang for him. 

"see you later." he whispered grabbing your chin, putting an light kiss upon it. you smiled, breaking the kiss. "go" he pouted, you took the pillow throwing it at him, "go!" you laughed, as he laughed back. he waved before opening the door.

minseon sighed, throwing herself back on the bed. 

she knew he still loved jennie- loved her. but he also love miseon. goddamn you love triangles. 

she switched on the TV putting on the greatest kdrama movies of all times, waltzing alone

"no, don't break up.." minseon cried. "bastard! How can you leave her in the rain~" minseon cried out. 

what a coindence the lead actress and her had the same name- funny. they even resmbeled eachother.

ring~ ring~

minseon looked at the caller ID 

Jinnie

she picked it up, "yea jin?"

"minseon, jennie and jungkook--they, they broke up. jennie broke up with him, and then he ran." jin informed.

"what?" minseon stood up, she found out. 

"please, he won't answer our calls and your close to him." minseon sighed nodding. she hung up, grabbing her umbrella and sliding her slides on running out the door. 

she knew where he would be, ginseng park.

she walked around, splashing in muddy puddles as the rain bounced off her umbrella. she soon came across a bench, where jungkook sat, soaking. 

"jungkook..." jungkook looked up at minseon, coldly. he stood up, walking passed her. 

"wait!" he sighed, turning around. "jungkook, i found out what happened. i know you loved her, i-"

he sighed looking down, clenching his jaw then looking back up and minseon. "let's stop." he coldly said, minseon furrowed her eyebrows as her heart clenched. tears threatend to escape,