Chapter 11

I ran over in the direction of where Sonny left. I saw him yelling at Joel, then came Sonny. "Joel's yours and I'm out" Sonny said walking away from me.

Joel took my arm and led me somewhere. We stopped in the alley outside of the club, Joel pushed my body against the wall and began to kiss me.

I did everything I could to move away, he's just too strong. "Sonny!" I cried out his name. He didn't come for me. I bit Joel's lip and ran off, I'm a fast runner if I do say so myself.

I ran back in the club, Sonny was performing his song All I Ask Of You. But minus the vocals, I ran on stage and took the mic. "All I ask of you, all I ask of you. Is just to open up a little bit more, open up a little bit moooorrrre" I sung.

When the song ended, Sonny grabbed the other mic,"What are you doing here" he asked. "Helping out my boyfriend" I smiled.

He smiled back and started to play 'Promises'.

"You got me so wild, how could I ever deny. You got me so high, so high I cannot feel the fire. And you keep telling me, teling me that you'll be sweet. And you'll never wanna leave my side, as long as I don't break these: Promises, and it still feels so wasted on myself. Promises, and still feel all so wasted on my self!" I sung then Sonny droppe the bass.

When the song ended, I was out of breath. "Wanna do Kyoto?" Sonny asked me. "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" The crowd cheered. I rolled my eyes and smiled,"DJ gimme a beat" then the music started to play. "Yo Skrill Drop It Hard!" I said occasionally. Now, my time to shine!

"Nay Nay says, chillin' in Kyoto grand with my man Skrills. Chainsmoking nicotine say fuck a fast deal.We got a black girl so we make those Skrill checks

Fuck a black girl tour, ill neck, Karate chop her grill bitch, I kill. Born from the center of a storm. All the boys flappin' gums about how they're hard, bitch I'm harder. Martyr to the swag on the corner. Beat your girl up with the drums as the bass makes that bitch cum!" I rapped to the beat, as everyone fist pumped to it.

Sonny hugged me from behind, then turned me around. Shook the hair from his sweaty face and kissed me. "You taste like an astray" I giggled into the mic. "But, I love you" I smiled.

"I love you too"

•*•*•**•*•*

Woah woah woah

It's gettin' hot in herre!

But yay, I finally updated this story!

Hope you enjoyed it because the first half was done on my computer, so excuse my spelling, and then the other was done in my phone! so much better!