Chapter 3

I kept crying in my room, oh god. I'm so weak, what's wrong with me. I can't love Sonny, he's with Ellie now.

Speaking of Sonny, I can hear him calling my name while banging on my door. "Go away...." I sniffled. "Please let me in" i really didn't want to.

But stupid me ended up going to the door and I cracked it open. "What Sonny?" I said keeping my crying on the low. "What's wrong" "Um, the depression is kicking in...?" Dangit made it sound like a question.

"Can I help you?" He asked. "Help who?" A girl voice said. I looked behind Sonny and saw Ellie there.

"You invited Ellie here?" I whispered. "Yes.... she was in town, so she wanted to stop by." "Well you two have fun" I began to close the door.

"Nope" he jammed his foot into the door. "You're hanging with us". "Fiiiine." I closed the door looking for some pajamas. I put on an extra large tee, short shorts, and threw my hair into a messy ponytail.

I sat on the small couch across from the couple making out. I pulled out my laptop and headphones to tune them out. I finished a new song for my EP.

Then I just went on YouTube, posting the video of my set. Later looking up, random cat fails.

I woke up in the middle of the night and I was still on the couch. It looked like I was alone until I realized an arm around me. I turned my head to find Sonny.

What? Ellie's not here, she must've left. But why is Sonny right here? "Sonny" I whispered tapping his shoulder. He started to stir. "Where's Ellie?" I asked. "She, left" he said tiredly.

"Why are you holding me?" "Do you want me to let go?" He smirked at me. "Not really, just asking" I put away my things and buried my head into his chest.

We cuddled close. "Can I ask you something?" He asked me. "Um, sure" "Whenever I said that Ellie was my new girlfriend, why did you run off?". "Like I said.... depression was kicking in that's all"

"Whatever" he hugged me tighter. Once I began to hear hear him snore, I whispered,"I cried because I'm in love with you...".

Then drifted to sleep along with him