First rant woohoo-Harry Potter

I don't get how people can say the Harry Potter books are for children. There's so much in them that you need to have a complex mind to understand. Even straight away in the first book we are introduced to Harry's childhood abusive home. Then there's the whole 'blood purity' deal which is startlingly similar to racism, people at the 'lowest impurity' even get called names for it. One person who everyone hates, Umbridge, actually faked being a pureblood because she was ashamed that her mother was a muggle and her brother was a squib. Honestly she is probably my least favorite character. I refuse to admit that she might have any good qualities, but I will admit she is a pretty complex character. She has a background, but I don't think it excuses her terribleness. Her mother and brother were no-mag people and she and her father hated that so much that they denounced them. They returned to the muggle world, never to be heard from again. Now moving on to Slytherin. I am a proud Slytherin and always will be, and I hate how many people hate Slytherin! They say that we are all prejudiced and we stereotype people, but that is A STEREOTYPE!!!!! Slytherin House is a lot like the Slytherin Common Room. Cold sometimes, but most of the time warm and soft and quiet and empty. It's never crowded and very beautiful on the inside, but the outside is just a bare stone wall, smooth and fitting in, but secretly different if you say the right words. It's rough and rocky, but worth it. It's also really great for rock climbing. Like really great. That's all for now, but I'm definitely gonna be updating more soon. Thank you ma peeps, biiiiiiii!!