THIRD YEAR (Chapter 27)

Start from the beginning

We all sat near the front considering there was beds at the back, "Hold onto something" I whispered to S/n she and myself held onto a pole and Hermione held onto a different pole beside herself.

Time skip when you get to the Leaky Cauldron

You all said thanks too the people who ran the Night Bus and took your things and got out.

All three of you walked into the Leaky Cauldron and got the same room but instead of Hermione paying you paid for the room and the food.

Hermione thanked you for paying for the rooms, Next you all went into the main area and got some food.

We joked and talked for a bit until you's hear some familiar voices

"Yes Mum I packed everything you don't have to check it!"

"Ronald Weasley! Don't you dare speak to me like that"

"Yeah Ronald listen to your mother"

You silently giggled, So did S/n and Hermione

That's when they noticed you's sitting there silently giggling, "Mum! Look it's S/n, Hermione and Y/n" Ginny says pointing at us smiling.

Mrs Weasley then came running up to us hugging each of us, But when she finished hugging me she asked the one question I didn't want to face.

"What happened to your lip Y/n dear ?" She ask's worryingly

"Oh, I just had a rough time the binging of summer. But I'm fine now since myself and S/n went to live with Hermione the last two weeks."

Mrs Wesley looked really worried now as well as Ron, Fred and George, She told Arthur to take her kids away and S/n away so I could tell her my first few weeks at my fathers.

"But mum she's my friend why can't I hear the story" Ron moaned

"Yeah same here we've known N/n the same about of time plus we're older than Ron is" Fred and George say basically in unison.

"Boys, Y/n will tell you when she s ready but I want to hear it for myself first" Molly says sternly to her sons.

"Now off you go, Hermione dear has Y/n told you-" ""Yes she has about what happened tragic but yes she's told me" Hermione says interruption Molly.

Once you told Mrs Weasley the whole story and showed her my arms and a bit of my stomach she was stared crying, "Please don't cry Molly I'm fine now I swear" I say hugging her.

She looks at me and smiling saying "If you need to live with us during Christmas or Summer your always welcome dear."

"I would love that Molly" I say smiling back

"Mum!" Ginny says running up and hugging her, "What's wrong ?" She ask's upset.

Fred and George noticed that Molly was craving and came up to her asking also what's wrong which also caught the attention to everyone else.

"Nothing dears just Y/Ns story about the first few wells of her summer was...." Mrs Weasley then stops thinking of a word to use about it.

"Not what you where expecting ?" Ginny says with S/n standing beside her looking down.

"Yes Ginny dear, I'm so sorry Y/n about what happened, A girl as young as yourself shouldn't have been put through that and S/n definitely shouldn't have been put through that" Molly says wiping her tears away with her sleeve.

"I'm just happy I'm not living with my father anymore and you shouldn't be sorry it wasn't your fault what happens to myself and the bruises should be gone in a month I'll be fine." I say smiling slightly.

Everyone looked wide eyed at me but George was the only one to ask myself "Bruises? What bruises!"

"I'll tell you boys tomorrow, But for now I think I'm heading to bed with S/n" I say to them mostly Ron, Fred and George.

I turn to Hermione and ask her "You coming as well ?"

"Yes lets go to our room." Says Hermione already heading up the stairs

"Yes I think we should all go to our beds now" Molly says pushing her boys upstairs with us

Everyone said goodnight to everyone and we went our separate ways, I got a few worried looking glances from Ron and Fred and George But you just tried to ignore them as you walked away.

Once you got into your shared room you slammed the ford behind you, You noticed that S/n had already fallen asleep on her bed still with her daytime cloths on you just giggled at her and laid on your bed facing the ceiling thinking

'What would Ron, Fred and George say about my father and my bruises they did look clearly concerned about it, Glancing at me when we where saying goodbye' I just sighed then I heard Hermione voice ask

"Y/n, Are you alright ?" Hermione came out of the bathroom with my pjs on

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking" I mumble getting up and going through my trunk to find my pjs

Hermione just gimme din response and laid on her bed reading a muggle book.

I went over to the bathroom and got changed into my pjs (picture up top.)

When I got out of the bathroom, I noticed Hermione was now asleep with her book in her hand

I just snorted and went over to her sleeping body and took the book out of her hands and placed it onto the counter then I went over to my bed and turned off the light.

That night I didn't fall asleep straight away, I kept thinking about my father and going back to Hogwarts, But sooner than later I felt myself drift away from reality and soon found peace an quite in a land of slumber.

Word count 1,572