5. Practice with a ★

"Ne, Kou."

"What is it, nee-chan?"

"Do you want to play volleyball?"

*|| Kou's POV ||*

My family as a bunch of weird, sports addicts. Unfortunately, I'm included with them too. It's actually kinda annoying, to think that I was meant for something like this.

Volleyball.

 Even though I want to abandon that game, I couldn't. Volleyball is a part of the real me. But then--

"Oi, Hanazaya," sensei's voice snapped me back to reality. I raised my head with a small yawn before I got greeted by his twitching cheek. "Ohayo."

"Ohayo, sensei," I yawned again as I sat up straight. I noticed some students giggling and snickering behind me. Then I was confused. What did I do?

....

Oh. I just....

Crap.

"Had a good sleep?" Sensei said with a stern, creepy smirk.

"Ah..." I sweat-dropped. "Not really?"

"Then would you like to have a small talk after class?"

Well, I have a feeling that this day would be long.

\\●□●//  Yeah!

After I was released, I quickly headed towards the volleyball gym. My brows were slightly scrunched up, annoyed that I was-- wait, I wont tell.

But you guys are curious right?

What sensei said was--

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meh. I wont tell—

"You got scolded by your teacher?" Shimizu-senpai asked as she handed Kage-kun a towel. I ducked my head in embarrassment, seeing Kage-kun grinning. "Because you fell asleep in class?"

I gritted my teeth and solemnly nod. Kage-kun was already muffling his laughs. This bastard...

"Why did you fell asleep though?" Nishinoya-senpai stood beside me. From the distance we were in, I swear I could feel the sweat in his body. Maybe because of his fly-and-fall (wut) practice.

I sighed and glared at Kage-kun, who was hiding his grin behind his towel. "Well," I cleared my throat,  "I fell asleep late last night because I was busy in my apartment. You know, fixing stuffs and settling things."

"You live in an apartment, Kou?" Captain Daichi asked. His dark brow was raised in amusement. "Alone?"

"Hai," I nodded in affirmation.

"Eh?" Kage-kun looked at me in confusion and bewilderment. "I thought you lived with Naru-nee and Haku-kun?"

"Naru-nee? Haku-kun?" The 2nd years and the 1st years repeated, barely catching up.

I looked over them. "Naru-nee is my big sis. Haku-kun is my lil bro."

Kage-kun cleared his throat. "You didn't answer me yet," he said with a glare.

"Well," I looked at him with a glare like his. "Ever since I transferred here in Karasuno, I already left the house. Naru-nee hated the fact that I transferred away Shiratorizawa, that's why she made me go away."