meeting him.........again.....

As sans and I giggled and chuckled away, I noticed sans seems to not recognize me, probably because I'm not wearing frisk's clothing. I breathed heavily to try and catch my breath from laughing so hard. "You Okay​ there buddy?" He asked catching his breath, which isn't possible, he can't catch his breath cause he's a freaking SKELETON!!! I nod while I find the rights words to speak. "Y-yeah, the fart noise just caught me off unguard." (Forgive me, I can't spell worth crap TT-TT.) Again both of us burst out laughing, until it became calm again. "Haha, I didn't know you had a sans-se, of humor." He said in a deep and smoothing voice. I blushed a little but was able to hide it. "I don't normally show it, most of my friends would smack me for it." I said as I deadpanned for a minute. Sans seemed to notice my deadpanned face, because the next thing ik, he busts out another pun and tells me I should tell them anyway. I smile at him and then notice how short I am. Suddenly my phone beeps. I pulled my phone out to see my best friend since birth slash younger sister texted me. *Hey, where r u? I'm home and I can't find u anywhere!* I mentally facepalm myself for being so oblivious, I forgot my sister and I lived together and she gets freaked out easily, but I also knew that to get out of the game, I had to finish the pacifist route. Sans seemed to notice my face of consintration, because he snapped his fingers in front of my face to get my attention. "Um, you might wanna hide kid, my bro likes to uh, how do I say this without triggering you, capture humans. And um, he's coming this way." I panicked, I knew that papyrus always checked on sans right about now but I was so focused on my sister and what I was going to tell her, that I completely forgot about the story line!! I quickly crossed the bridge and made a nose dive behind sans' station. Then I heard the loud, raspy, booming voice of papyrus. "SANS!! HAVE YOU BEEN SLACKING OFF AGAIN?!!!" I heard and then the rest I blocked out as I tried to think of what I was going to tell my sister, Amelia, about all this. I texted her that I was on a secret mission to find something but not give too much info to make it seem like a lie. Once I send it she immediately sends back, *sis, I think I'm in trouble, I was walking past ur room, and ur laptop was open and I didn't mean to sneak but, I checked it and now I think I'm in Undertale!!* Crap!! This is why people wait for whoever they are waiting on to get home until they go on trips!! I felt a hand on my back and jumped, turning to see sans standing there. " My bro's gone, you can stand up now." I stood up and tried to think of something to help my situation but the only thing I could think of is ask sans for help. "U-um, sans? Can I ask a favor?" Sans looked surprised to see I knew his name but, c'mon, papyrus literally yelled it out, of course I'm gonna know it. "Uh, sure kid, shoot." I took a deep breath. "Can I stay the night at your house, my younger sister seemed to have fallen down here as well, and I can't leave her by herself, trust me, if you knew my sister as well as I do, you'd know that she'd break down in seconds of being alone for too long." Sans seemed to be shocked that another human fell down. Then he looked cautious about the idea of me staying the night, uh oh. Did he remember? Does he know I did a genocide route? He sneered. "If you're wondering if I remember a genocide route than yeah, sure as heck I remember you doing a genocide route. But, since I don't see any dust on you yet, I'll wait until you enter town and see how you act, if you're doing genocide again, heck no! But if you're pacifist this time I'll let you and your sister stay as long as you need to stay. Just know I'll be watching your every action from here on out." He said with a demonic voice that sent shivers down my spine. My hope of gaining his trust probably just fell to a little to zero. I nodded at him and he walked away. What am I going to do now once I get to town?