chapter 1

I approached the schools doors, lifting my hood over my head. I walked in and soon everyone gave me stares. But not stares in a good way, disgusted stares. its normal for me though. im use to all the bull shit that goes on. I walked towards my lock and put in my combination.  once it opens, I grab my book for my first class then close it and hed to there. Its not far. I just turn the corner and 'bam' im there.

      I enter my class and noticed no one his here yet. good. I go to sit at my desk in the very back in the corner. there is still a few minutes left. I put in my ear phones and slump in my seat, listening to suicide silence,  YOLO. I really like this song. I listen carefully to the lyrics, getting lost in them. I cant hear but I watched as I some more students walk in. I focus on the figures to see who it was. oh shiiiuutt. The slut is here. great. she is followed by all the attractive guys in this class, or atleats that what all the other girls think. I dont find any type of intrest in their looks nor their personality. there just man whore. and stacie is deffinetly a whore. and slut. more like slore. I guess stacie saw me and walked closer. I looked straight at her. I knew she was saying something to me but I had my music so I just stared. I looked at her as her lips moved. I just lifted my hood over eyes and crossed my arms not paying any attention.

     I then felt my earphones get yanked out of my ears. Raged filled me emediantly and I quickly took my hood off and stood up slamming my hands on my desk in front of that little bitch, staring right back at me. She jumped a bit at my sudden action. that scared face soon turned into a smirk. "what!". I snapped. "oh nothing.  just saying that you will never get a guy with that look. you are a little disgusting,  emo, bitch Thats worthless.  no one would ever want you.". she flipped her hair as she turned around walking back towards the guys and her other two friends laughing at  me.

" oh, okay. im the bitch. you and your little friends are just sluts that try to get every single guy in there bed. you say im disgusting. your fucking vagina is practically exposed and no one wants to see your nasty ass pussy everywhere they look. I cover my body cause Im not trying to get any type of guy on me. there all just fucking man whores trying to have sex with any type of attracting girl they. you are a down straight a slut. I bet you already fucked every guy at this school and tried to even do your cousin before.". I can tell she was shocked at what I just said. they all were. I smirked and watched her pase to me. before she could even lay a hand on me, the teacher walked in and the bell had rung. I stood there, smiling as she glared at me then walked back to her desk. I sat down as well and went on with the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its lunch now and I waited for everyone else to leave then I go. Everyone heading for the cafeteria,  I passed it up and headed to my quite spot by a tree in the field by the school. I was alone finally. I sat and leaned against the tree and felt the nice fall breeze pass by. it was almost Halloween. My favorite time of the year. I looked around fiddling with my fingers as I listened to of mice and men. I noticed some writing on the wall. it wasnt there yesterday. it said 'you need jesus' in black spray paint.

     I guees it was just some ass holes that found out about my alone place. I dont believe in that shit. well... I do its just I dont worship god. Nor satan. I guess you can say im atheist. I dont care what people think of me. they can mess with me all they want, I am not afraid to cut someone a new buttyhole. I know how to defend myself. lay a fucking hand on me, they will never see that hand again. I can lose my temper fast. No one should ever push it.... I thought for a second then reached in my bag and grabbed my marker. I took off the cap then touched the tip of the marker to my skin. I trased out a circle, then drew a heart inside then lastly drew the up side down triangle. Heartagram. It is my favorite symbol. I draw it alot.

'good & bad'

'light & dark'

'love & death'.

It was sorta like a ying yang sign but different in a way. if you saw it, more like illuminate. it had the shape of the star in the circle but as a heart. I just loved it.  dont know why, i just do. I finished its final touches then put my marker away. I lifted my hand up to look at my masterpiece.  perfect. I jumped when I heard the bell rung. I put my back pack on then continued for the rest of my day.

hello again. I know what you are thinking. it sucks ass. well its 12:00 am right now and my hands are in so much pain and just trying makes my head hurt.... a bit. im sorry for this first sucky chapter. im hoping for it to get better. im also planing on making a vic fuentes fan fic. ill let you all know when I start it. see youss my sweet little uniturtles. again excuse my weirdness. for now I call all my readers UNITURTLES. okay? okay.