Chapter 1: More Overtime

I was brushing my long black hair when I heard somebody knock on my door. I put the brush down and skipped towards the door and opened it, only to see Will.

"Will~! What brings you here?" I asked him. He pushed his glasses back up using his scythe.

"I need you to come with me, yo-" I cut him off with a sigh.

"It's my idiotic brother again, isn't it?" I asked him and he sighed tiredly and nodded.

I sighed again and said "I swear he will be the death of me. Oh well, I'll just change, wait for me here" I said and he nodded. I closed the door and leaned on it. My brother is a baka. I walked towards my black closet and opened it. I grabbed my favorite white and black dress, mid thigh white stockings, and black doll shoes. I changed in to it and sighed.

"Wonder what my idiotic brother is doing right now" I said to myself. I walked towards my door and opened it.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded. He opened the portal and we stepped in, the portal closing behind us. I started running, jumping on roofs with Will beside me. We finally reached the roof where I saw my brother about to get shredded to pieces with his own death scythe.

"Wait! Don't you want to know who killed your parents?!" Grell said. I face palmed as Will's death scythe got in between my idiot brother and his death scythe to prevent my brother getting hexed in to pieces. All the attention went to us as Will retracted his scythe.

"Forgive us for interrupting you mid-conversation" Will said. "I am one of the supervisor of the Reaper Dispatch Organization, William T. Spears. And this is-" I cut him off with a sigh.

"That idiot's sister, and we have come to take said idiot back" I said and glared at the demon and reaper.

"Will! Scar!" Grell said as Me and Will jumped down. "You've come to save m-" He was cut off by Will landing on his face while I landed beside them.

"Dispatcher Grell Sutcliff, you have committed several regulation violations." I twitched as I heard the word 'several'. Will opened the book he was carrying around "First, the elimination of those not on the Candidate list," Twitch. "Next, the use of non-sanctioned death-scythe," Another twitch,"And finally the disclosure of information pertaining to the lives and the circumstances of death of the aforementioned departed" He closed the book, which magically disappeared as I twitched.

"Grell" I said in a dark voice.

"Yeah?" He asked in a muffled voice.

"You, are so dead and grounded once we get home" I said to him and pulled him up from under Will using his ear. I ignored Grell as Will apologized and gave the demon his business card, bowing.

"Honestly. Having to bow my head to vermin like you really does smear mud across the Reaper name" Will said.

"Well, in order for you not to cause the "vermin" further inconvenience, please keep a close watch" The demon said as he threw Will's business card somewhere else. "Humans are vulnerable to temptation. When they are forced to stand on the hellish precipice of despair, they will unfailingly take any route out of it that appears before them, no matter what kind of web it entangles them in, no matter what kind of person they are." He finished as Will straightened.

"The ones who take advantage of that and taunt humans are you demons, no?" Will asked as he fixed his glasses using his death-scythe. I looked towards the boy who was kneeling over a body, which was covered by a coat. I felt my eyes change color as the aura of the boy appeared before me.

"Such an interesting soul, full of anger, revenge, and sadness. I wonder why?" I murmured to myself as said boy stiffened when he saw me looking at him. I nodded at him and turned back to Will.

"I suppose that those dogs kept leashed as pets are better than those mad dogs that roam around with no principles. Well then, we shall return, Grell and Scarlett Sutcliff. My goodness, at times when we're already short-handed, once again, I wont get to leave today. Of course, the director will scold us anyway...." Will said and I sighed in annoyance as I dragged Grell by the hair..

"You could say that again. Honestly, if I keep having overtime I'm going to go crazy" I murmured angrily at the thought of more overtime. You see, I'm the youngest reaper. Yup, youngest since I'm just 11 years old. I put my hand up making the death-scythe pause mid-air. I looked back at the demon as I put my hand down, making said scythe fall on the idiotic reaper.

He just smiled innocently. "You forgot that" I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you. Well then excuse us" I said and continued dragging Grell towards the dark alley. Once we were out of the demon's sight, I opened the portal to the dispatch and kept dragging Grell to my room. Once we reached my room, I opened my door, dragged Grell inside and closed it harshly. I threw Grell on the couch and crossed my arms and tapped my foot.

"Well? What do you have to say?" I asked him. He just fiddled with his hands and I sighed. I really can't be angry at him "Your grounded until further notice. And, I'm confiscating your death-scythe" I said and swiftly grabbed his scythe before him and stepped out of the room locking it in the proccess. I sighed and walked towards Will, who was waiting outside of my room. I handed him the death-scythe and we both sighed in unison.

"More overtime for us" I said and sighed again

Hello! I hope you like it! Anyway, the pic of the dress is one the side.