t w e n t y t h r e e

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Of course I will, she's everything to me. Night."

"Goodnight...loverboy!"

—————————

Your POV

I was currently in the kitchen making breakfast for my mom and I. She got in quite late from the hospital, but said every thing was going well so far, pulling my dad out of the coma. I couldn't go to see him yet, but I was so eager to! Everything seemed to be falling into place. I'm going to get my dad back, and I'm in love with the most amazing boy on the planet, and he's a hero.

After dancing around the kitchen making pancakes, I smiled the whole time thinking about all the good happening right now. I started to dig in to my pancakes, which weren't nearly as good as Peter's. Peter. Gosh, I was so in love with him, and I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss! His lips were so soft against mine on that fire escape kiss, and the many others shared last night.

I twirled my fork, lost in my thoughts about the boy who owns my heart. Then, there was a soft knock on my apartment door, yet loud enough to pull me out of my thoughts. I groaned and walked to the door, already missing my pancakes and Peter thoughts.

I quickly opened the door wanting to quickly deal with whoever it was. Then I saw him and my mood completely changed. I was over joyed to see Peter standing in my doorway. We smiled oh so brightly at each other, speechless.

He spoke first, "Hi...I got you these," handing me a beautiful, colourful, and small bouquet of flowers.

I grabbed them from him, my hands lingering on his for a few seconds.

"Wow Pete, they're beautiful. Thank you," I smiled at him, practically crying because of his compassion.

"So what brings you here?" I asked.

"Well besides wanting to see your beautiful, uh, face," we both started to giggle then he continued, "no but really, you're beautiful. Anyways, I thought I would just, you know, properly ask you to be my girlfriend?"

I giggled again, he was so precious and lovely with his words and his beautiful face.

Placing my hand on his cheek and stepping close to him, I replied, "Of course I will be your girlfriend. How could I say no to that? You being my boyfriend? A dream come true."

He bit his bottom lip and smiled at me, placing his hands on my hips. (no, not in a f-boy way! in a cute uwu babe ilysm way ok! heheh just thought i would clarify <3)

We both leaned towards each other's faces, getting the message, and softly kissed each other for, let's just say an excessive amount of time.

"Y/n is that you?"

I quickly pulled away from Peter to see my mom tiredly rubbing her eyes.

"Uh yeah?" I replied.

"Well that's interesting to wake up to," she said.

Peter and I glanced at each other.

"You two kissing, I mean. By the way, hey Peter, good morning."

"Yeah, hi mrs. y/l/n. We were you know just—"

"Peter and I are dating," I blurted out and Peter casually gave my mom and I a thumbs up.

My mom smiled, "That's adorable! You two were always so close, I expected you to get together at one point. Anyways, I'm going to help myself to some of those pancakes and leave you two kids alone."

"Thanks mom."

After she walked away, I turned back to Peter and we both let out a sigh of relief. Having your mom walk in on you and your new boyfriend kissing could be a little awkward, but it's Peter. And I love him.

"I think this is a good time to ask you on a proper date. So, y/n, will you go out on a movie date with me tonight?"

"Yes," I smiled and kissed him once more.

————————(date time!)

Narrator's aka my POV

May Parker dropped off you and Peter at the local theatre for your first official date as boyfriend and girlfriend. The theatre was having a re-showing of Stand By Me.

Peter bought the tickets and you bought the snacks to share, popcorn and cherry + blueberry Icees. The theatre was not too crowded and you got perfect seats next to each other with a great view of the screen.

You and Peter enjoyed your popcorn and shared both flavours of icees.

"I don't shut up, I grow up, and when I look at you, I throw up! Aghhh!"

The two of you shared a hearty laugh during this scene, iconic. You were enjoying the date with Peter so, so much. Being on a date with him was unlike any other date you had ever been on. He was polite, loving, caring, and a light to your life. Being with him felt so right and so perfect. You wouldn't want it any other way.

Peter was having the best time with you, of course. He was so happy to be with you and to love you fully and openly. To call you his girlfriend, the love of his life, and his best friend.

You rested your arm on the arm rest between you and Peter, mentally hoping he would get the not-so obvious message. A few seconds later he laid his arm down on the rest, the sides touching each other.

It became difficult for both of you to concentrate on the movie, both having extreme butterflies flurrying around and heartbeats racing, unknowing to each other though.

I should just grab her hand, we are dating, Peter thought.

Maybe I should grab his hand first, You thought.

Peter began to make the first move, slowly raising his hand over yours. You noticed this from the side of your vision and slowly turned your hand over. After what felt like minutes, Peter's hand finally made contact with yours. He interlocked his fingers with yours, squeezing ever so gently. You squeezed back. Your hands fit together perfectly.

And there you two were. Holding hands, on a theatre date, and being in love. So in love. And not wanting anything to change. Wanting to stay like this forever.