Chapter 2: The meet up

As soon as me and Ona got to where we needed to be at to meet up with Diego and Hayden we stopped and waited for them to show up. we sat down and got to know each other a little more. 

O: how do you like L.A so far? 

y/n: I love it here it's so nice and peaceful 

O: yeah it can be but don't let the scenery fool you. 

Y/n: Yeah I know what you mean. so do you like anyone? 

O: I like Diego but what happened between him and my brothers my parents won't approve and Diego won't like me back. 

Y/n: woah what happened? 

O: they all got into a fight my brother Gavin popped off at Diego and was speaking on his name when he done nothing it was petty useless beef that they had going on and Diego was inside of a elevator and when he got out Gavin seen Diego and the boys went at it Diego made first throw and messed Gavin's face up pretty bad I didn't want no part in it but as soon as everything went down Brandon went live on Instagram and was talking about it I said a few words bout Diego but I didn't mean it. 

Y/n: but ya'll still meet up and hang out. 

O: yeah, i'm pretty sure he only does it because he has nobody else and he's bored.

Y/n: how about I talk to him. 

O: omg you would do that for me? 

Y/n: yeah ofc that's what friends do. 

*Diego and Hayden show up*

H: Hey Ona who's this? 

O: this is Y/n she is new she just moved to L.A from Indiana and also I have something to tell you Hayden. 

H: what's up? 

O: she is a huge fan of you she's been following you on Instagram since she seen your nice for what remix in 2017. 

H: dang that's commitment right there. 

Y/n: yeah, also when that whole Domz beef broke out I got blocked by domz because I kept sticking up for you. 

H: dang really? you should have hit my dm's I would have talked to you. 

Y/n: I did but I know you are busy and I didn't want to bother you. 

H: no supporter of mine is a bother to me. what's you Instagram and i'll read it right now. 

Y/n : it's *your Instagram @* 

*hayden reads the dm* 

H: awhhh that's so sweet I love you too how bout we get a picture together. 

Y/n: awh really?  thank you so much Hayden. 

H: no need to thank me I love meeting ya'll and talking to ya'll. 

*Diego walks up* 

O: hey Diego. 

D: hi Ona. 

H: wassup brotha. 

D: wassup bro!, Who's this? 

O: this is my new friend Y/n she just moved to L.A from Indiana. 

D: Hey y/n. 

y/n: Diego can we walk somewhere and talk for a min. 

D: yeah sure. 

* you and diego walk away from Ona and hayden* 

D: what's up? 

Y/n: Ona likes you but she doesn't think you like her because of the beef and fight that happened with you and her brothers. 

D: i surely dont like them but that'll never effect me and her. plus her brothers and parents aren't gonna approve.

Y/n: that's hella true.