-_- She's A Realest

The Fairy Tail guild hall was it's regular noisy self. The occupants were currently awaiting the arrival of Lucy, who Natsu had said woke up late and should be arriving soon.

And then the doors burst open.

Lucy strolled in, not bothering to gently shut the doors behind her like she usually did. Everyone greeted her.

"Good morning, Lucy," Mirajane, with her bright smile.

"Ohayo, Lu-chan!" Levy, with a book in hand.

"OY! LUCY, I'M FREAKING STARVING! LET'S GO ON A JOB!" Natsu, stomach growling.

"Yo, Lucy, " Gray, stripped naked.

"Good morning, Lucy. Gray, your underwear," Erza, sipping tea.

"HOLY CRAP! I SWEAR, I DONT KNOW WHEN THEY CAME OFF- FLAME BRAIN, FREAKING GIVE ME BACK MY UNDERWEAR!" You can probably guess.

"Bunny girl," Gajeel, a quick nod of his head.

"Yo, Lucy, good morning," Master, running a hand along his mustache.

-

-

-

"F*** off," Lucy informed them.

The entire guild groaned. No, she wouldn't do it- she just couldn't-

"Luce," Natsu started, for once not oblivious to this danger. "Let's go outside, slowly now, get some fresh air-"

"First things first I'm a Realest," was the reply.

The entire guild once again moaned. And groaned. And were having suicidal thoughts.

"Drop this and let the whole world feel it,"

"NOOOOOO!" cried Natsu, falling to his knees. "I thought I had her this time."

"That's what you say every time, flame brain," Gray, wincing and holding his ears, said while sliding down beside him.

It had started raining outside. Master went upstairs to the balcony, though he could still here Feels so good getting what I want from down below. He put his face to the sky, letting the rain soak him, and whispering, "Mavis help us."

And apparently Mavis felt such grief and suffering from the Fairy Tail mages she granted his wish: Lucy was no longer singing. He sighed in relief, tears of happiness welling in his eyes. Teenagers today- such... Abnormal... Music.

He went downstairs.

Lucy had indeed stopped singing, much to the delight of the guild. Everyone was whooping and celebrating. Well, almost everyone.

"Can't you... Taste this gold..." choked out Lucy, who was currently laying on the floor, a piece of the roof mysteriously fallen on her.

The Master smiled. Well, only one of his children were harmed. When you live in a guild like this, that's better than you could have hoped for anyway.