Chapter 2

Lilly's POV

We just finished the third week of school. I have gotten to hang out with Luke when he wasn't with his new girlfriend Saphire, who names their child Saphire. You know what i don't care I mean i do have feelings for Luke still but i have grown to find that his best friend Austin is a really sweet guy and i think he might be the guy for me if it's not Luke. I just would watch as Luke would hold Saphires hand. Was he trying to make me jelouse? The next thing i knew i had Austin coming up to me and asking me to go out on a date with him. I didn't know what to say since i really liked Luke but I really liked Austin even though we only knew each other for three weeks. Who do I chose? Ugghhhh!!!!    (A/N Who do you ship Lilly and Luke or Lilly and Austin?)

Lena's POV

We have just finished the third week of school and it was awesome.... You know that guy that i told you about on the first day of school well it was the 18 year old named Jack he had moved to Olacma just a week ago.. That's probably why we haven't been talking much. Anyways you might think this is nerdy but i already finised two books that were really good one accomplishment finished. Now it was the third week of school and just yesterday life got really good for me... Jack had asked me out and we already started hugging!!! I'm so excited today it is Friday the last day of the third week I can't wait until be start holding hands. Things are already going my way.

Lainey's POV

Today is Friday the last day of the third week of school. I have already have gotten two boyfriends can you believe that. Also i actually have A's in my least favorite subject Language arts... I would've had an F but the teacher is a male and i only had one student boyfriend so you would never would have believe what happened in that car too get me an A.... This school year is awesome so far I can't wait for Monday.

Lilly's POV

I'ts now Wednesday and all i could think about is me and Austins date. He was so romantic and such a gentleman, if you asked me i thought he was gonna be a 'Bad Boy' type of guy. I guess lookes can trick your mind. Today I decided to skip school with Austin and just hang out at the park we had down the street from the school. All we did was hang out near the slide and just talk. i wouldn't find out until later that day that Luke's girlfriend Saphire had just broken up with him the day i got my first kiss with his best friend. What was i gonna do i think i love Luke, but i also think i love Austin what do I do. I wish someone or something would give me a sign.

Lena's POV

So it is Wednesday of the 4th week of school. Nothing really has happened over the weekend from Friday. I mean Jack and I hung out at the library because apparently he has a die hard passion for books just like me. Something really exciting the only thing that happened that was worth living for was the kiss... Jack and I were standing in the back of the library looking at Sci-Fi books and suddenly we bump into each other becasue were both so clumsly and there we are kissing..It was amazinf my first kiss happened at my favorite place next to my favorite selection of books i couldn't believe it...

Lainey's POV

So today is Wednesday and I have A's in all my classes ;) except for one Miss. Jones she is a girl there for I can not tease her in the car because I'm not about that life. I really think Mr. Sweenie is my passion i actually might date him he seems nice and he packs a nice punch so it might happen. Plus if Mr. Sweenie becomes principle once the old one retires I can coast all through 12th grade and the portion we will have left of 11th... This year is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!