"Oh, no wonder your legs were so big," the man glanced at Hoseok's big thighs. "How about you? Weren't you in Produce 101?" he then looked back at Hyungwon.

"Me?" Hyungwon let out an awkward laugh, startled by the question. Hoseok got nervous for him, hoping he would handle this situation well. "So you remember me..."

"Eh... Yes. I didn't vote for anyone but I watched a few episodes," the man explained awkwardly. Hoseok felt like rolling his eyes. He seemed like he really didn't pay attention to watching TV a lot since he thought Hyungwon was in Produce 101 and easily believed Hoseok to be a famous athlete.

Hoseok turned his head back to look at Hyungwon. "You have the item, right?" he asked and saw Hungwon's face turning into confusion momentarily before he slowly nodded. "Let's not tell the others. They won't assume we have it anyways."

"Are you sure?" Hyungwon asked. Even though Hoseok was talking about completely unrelated things, he felt like he still understood something. Hoseok gave him a meaningful look and then turned back the right way and looked at the road, trying to come up with a plan. He had to get himself to think like Hyungwon would.

Hoseok put his phone down. "I'm sorry sir but I need to pee really badly," he said, lowering his voice a little and acting embarrassed. "Are we coming near to any rest area?"

"Uhm... I think there's still fifteen more minutes," the man said, clearly getting a little embarrassed himself too. "If you really need to go, I can pull over at some bus stop.

"Yes please, it's urgent."

The car stopped at the bus stop and Hoseok stepped out of the car, leaving Hyungwon alone together in the car with the stranger. He turned his back to make it seem like he was taking care of his business while he was waiting for Hyungwon to take care of the other thing - which was finishing the driver.

To his surprise, he heard a car door opening and closing. He looked over his shoulder and saw the man walking around the car and coming to stand next to him.

"If you don't mind, I'll go quickly too," he said and started opening his zipper. Hoseok just laughed lightly and nodded.

He looked around to see if any cars were coming before slowly sliding his hand inside the jacket he had put on. He wrapped his fingers around the handle of his gun and took a deep breath before pulling out his gun and pointing it at the guy with one fast movement.

The guy jumped up a little but didn't have time to do anything before Hoseok had already pulled the trigger. The gunshot echoed in the air as the body dropped to the ground after the bullet had went right through his brain.

Hyungwon got out of the car and stood next to Hoseok, studying the body laying on the ground. There was blood and pieces of head on the ground.

"Should we load him into the trunk, or?" Hyungwon asked, lifting his head up to look at Hoseok.

"Or just leave him here?" Hoseok suggested.

"That takes away all the fun of burying a body."

"Burying sounds like a lot of work," he complained, wanting to just leave the body there so they wouldn't have to deal with it.

"Let's take him with us and just figure it out later," Hyungwon said. A car drove past them and they both looked at it to see if the people in the car were looking at them weird. Luckily they were standing in front of the body so it wasn't visible to the passerbys.

They leaned down to lift up the body by its arms and legs. Hyungwon opened the trunk of the car which fortunately was empty so they could fit the body inside. They worked quickly and without letting out a word, wanting to continue driving quickly because they weren't too far from where they had last seen cops.

Hoseok went to the driver's side and Hyungwon ran over to sit on the passenger's seat. They started driving away fast.

"Are you okay?" Hoseok asked, glancing over at Hyungwon who didn't look too well. He was a little pale and dazed.

"Yeah. My head just feels like it's trying to pump my brains out through the hole in it," Hyungwon groaned. He took out the cap that had been used to hide the mess on the side of his head.

"That's an interesting way to describe it," Hoseok let out a laugh although the situation was a little serious. They were both injured, fugitives and had left most of their money behind when they abandoned that crashed car.

"I think we should sleep in this car tonight, there might be detectives searching the rest areas nearby," Hyungwon said

They stopped at a gas station and Hoseok went inside to buy some things they could use to treat their wounds, alongside some drinks and snacks. He tried to get out quickly without getting caught on any security cameras, even though his face wasn't yet affiliated with the robbery. He motioned for Hyungwon to come with him to the restroom that was on the outside of the building.

Hoseok locked the door behind them and they were alone in the small restroom. It was dirty and the lights were flickering - they were almost in the middle of nowhere after all - so the environment was perfect for their a little illegal things.

"Take your shirt off," Hyungwon demanded and Hoseok didn't take long to start taking his jacket off, dropping it on the floor and then proceeding by taking off his shirt too. His arm was bloody and the bullet wound didn't look pretty at all. Hyungwon sighed as he looked at it.

"I have never done this before, I have only seen it in movies," he said as he took the tweezers he had just bought and carefully, but without hesitating, stuffed them inside Hoseok's arm.

"That's very reassuring," Hoseok managed to say before he was caught off guard by Hyungwon stabbing his arm and had to inhale sharply to express his pain.

After a good ten minutes of poking Hoseok's arm, Hyungwon had managed to find the bullet and even pull it out - luckily for both of them it hadn't shattered to pieces. He shut the wound with some cotton and tape since he hadn't found anything to stitch with.

Hoseok put his clothes back on with a little difficulty because his shoulder was so sore and then started to treat the would on Hyungwon's head. It didn't need much more than a little cleanse with alcohol and a piece of cotton taped down to cover it - at least in Hoseok's opinion and his doctoral skills were just as little as Hyungwon's.

"I'm so tired, let's drive the car into the forest and sleep there," Hoseok said while trying to rinse away the blood from both his arm and Hyungwon's head that was now covering the sink.

-

sorry it's been a while, i didn't know what to do this story next :( (and i still dont know lmao)