chapter one: in the streets of the ghetto

It was just one of those days were you wonder why you were put on this world.
Wondering what could be be more depressing than school you come home to a overworked, and stressed mom.
Cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.

It just made you sad that you cloudn't do anything, after all you're only 16.

My name's Elliot Jackson I'm a 16 year old living in the slums of chicago. My dad left my mom when I was born, he said I wasn't his.
Once I was old enough to realize daddy wasn't coming back I became more independent.

He beat me. He battered my mom.
I hated him for that.

I wanted to be a writer. My uncle was there to help my mom and support me. My uncle had some cash on him now and when he did he would give me notebooks.

My emotions, my thoughts, my wishes where spilled all over the pages of those notebooks, no page was left untouched. He would buy me pencils when i ran out. For a moment I was glad that my dad was gone I didn't need him I could do things on my own.
With maybe just a little bit of help from my uncle and my mom.

Its not going to be easy, but I know I can do this.
Hell I've made it this far without him, right?

----------;;;;-----------;;;;:::
Thanks to my bro for helping me make this.