3

harvey mills

I woke up to a headache, probably one of the worst ones I've had.
I open my eyes and looked around me.
I was laying on the living room floor by the couch.
I got up and walked into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water before walking back into the living room.
I plop onto the couch after taking a sip of my water.
"what the hell!" I heard someone yell as I was pushed off the couch.
"Hazel?" I was super confused on why Hazel Dawson was sitting on my couch.
"what a way to wake someone up" she runs her hand through her blonde hair with pink tips.
"Um why are you here?" I ask.
"you let me stay the night" she shrugs.
"what do you mean?" I ask.
"you got drunk and after the party last night, I drove you home and I slept over here since my dumbass best friend locked us out of his house" she tells me.
"I got drunk?" I ask.
"yeah buzz light year, you did" she replies.
"buzz light year?"
"yep" she nods looking over at the clock.
"does anyone else know that I was–"
"your brother and that other girl who's here know" she replies before I finish asking.
"Max and Ashleigh know?" I ask.
Hazel nods yes.
"good morning" Ashleigh walks downstairs, her hair resting on her shoulders as she combed it.
"hey" max walks down after her.
"you two dating or something?" Hazel asks them
"umm" they both froze.
"no" Ashleigh says.
"we're just friends" Max adds.
"mhm, just friends my ass" Hazel mumbles, causing me to laugh.

"good morning everyone" my mum walked into the living room and I tensed up, I knew she would find out about me being drunk or partying or going out while she was gone. There was no doubt she was going to ground me for at least a week or maybe a month or–
"you okay?" Hazel whispers, putting her hand on my knee.

~~~~~~~
Hazel's POV:

"you okay?" I ask Harvey, putting my hand on his knee after he tensed up.
he nods a little and put his hand on top of mine, rubbing his thumb against my hand gently.
Normally I would punch a guy if he even tried to do anything like this, but part of me didn't want to punch Harvey..
"Harvey you gonna introduce me to your friend?" His Mum asks him.
"uh yeah this is Hazel Dawson" Harvey tells her.
"Hi Hazel, I'm Harvey's Mum but you can call me Sara" she tells me.
"okay Sara" I replied.
"Paul and I are gonna head out for the day" Sara tells everyone and walks out of the room.
"Okay Mum" a little blonde haired girl walked downstairs in a night gown.
"who's the girl?" a younger boy with blonde hair asks.
"you know who I am" Ashleigh replies.
"not you Ashleigh, you're over here more than you're at your house I know who you are" the younger boy snapped at her. "I'm talking about the other girl"
"that's Hazel" Harvey replies.
"she's your friend or something?" He asks.
"uh yeah sorta" Harvey nods a little.
"she seems to cool to be your friend but okay" the boy walks into the kitchen.
"that's my brother Leo" Harvey tells me.
"you're not gonna introduce me?" The younger girl glares at Harvey.
"that's my younger sister Tilly" Harvey chuckles.
"Hi Tilly" I smiled a little at her.
"I love your hair!" Tilly smiled, walking over to me.
"thanks, yours is pretty too" I tell her.
"thank you" she smiles big. "I wish I could change my color too though"
"princesses don't dye their hair, remember Tilly?" Ashleigh tells her and Tilly frowns.
"who said they don't dye their hair?" I ask.
"yeah who said?" Tilly crosses her arms.
Ashleigh just rolled her eyes and got up, walking into the kitchen.
Max sighed and walked after her.

I ended up staying a few more hours before I decided I should head back over to Hayes's house.
"well thanks for letting me stay for a while and making lunch" I say to Harvey.
"Of course, thanks for not letting me do anything more stupid when I was drunk" Harvey chuckles, leaning against the wall outside.
"I'll see you at school tomorrow" I walk down the steps and over to my car.
"see ya!" Harvey yells from the front porch with a goofy smile on his face.
my cheeks got warmer and I hid my smile before I got into my car and drove off.

~~~~~
a/n:

ye Tilly is adorable
comment what you think of the chapter :))