Izumi Kasumi-Itachi Han (She has two middle names. DEAL WITH IT!)

Hair Color: (You hair color)

Eye Color: Grey (Like Jumin's)

Shorter than her brother

Birthday: October 10.

Likes (so far): Writing, coloring, watching TV with mom, decorating a room, having everything organized, family, playing games with Aunt (Jaehee) and Uncles (V, Saeran, Luciel, and Yoosung.), watching her brother at his work, playing with Yoosung's and Saeran's hair, pretending to act as mature as Jaehee, and dressing up as others for fun.

She is very playful and loves to talk to others her age hoping to make friends. She is always cheerful and doesn't really like to think about how her parents aren't always together unlike her brother. She loves to take pictures. Basically, she is like the cutest child ever. She is smart but not as smart as her brother, she is fine with this and wouldn't want it to change anyway. Izumi likes to be called Ita from her middle name at times. 

---------------------------

(That's it for the kids, I will add more if anything comes to mind. But anyway, this chapter will be from the twin's Pov then next chapter it will change back to yours. I hope you don't mind but the first seconds of making their character I'm already in love with the two. There are hidden anime references in this book if you haven't noticed yet.)

(Also, Izumi's middle name--one of them-- connects with the birthday, the birthday is also an anime characters birthday, whoever guesses it, I will make a book for them, on whatever they want, unless I don't know much about that topic.)

(Also, who's your favorite twin so far by just reading about them? I know mine but who's yours?)

---------------------

Haru's P.O.V

'Hm . . . mommy's doing that thing again.'

I start to walk towards her, I tug in her shirt which is long that reaches her knees so I can reach it. I know my mommy is young, and I don't mind that, I'm pretty sure she was about 21 when she got pregnant, based on her age now. Sometimes I think it's weird how she and Yoo Yoo are the same age and daddy is like 5 years older than her but they still got into the same high school. I'm pretty sure mommy skipped a few grades though.

She bends down to face me, "yes, honey?" She asks with a smile on her face. "I want to ask you something," I say pulling out a piece of paper.
"Okay, ask away," she says looking at me suspiciously. "Why are you and daddy together? It seems as if you have had a relationship with my uncles too. Like V, he turns red when he's around you. Yoo Yoo is calmer. Saerry smiles more. And . . ." I get cut off by somebody hugging me from behind, "she hasn't had relationships with your uncles, silly!" I know that voice anywhere. Why? Because I spend most of my time with the nerd.
"Hey, Luci," Mommy says. "Lucky Seven, why do you act like if you're my dad? I mean, I love you and all but is there a reason?" I ask trying to not sound mean about it.
I tilt my head to look at him.

"I am hurt. What if I am your dad?" He asks smiling at me. I roll my eyes playfully at him, "Seven I know for a fact you aren't. I've read the DNA papers," Oops I wasn't supposed to say that. Mommy looks at me with a curious look on her face. "Well, I'm like . . . Your second dad! Since Jumin isn't around often I'm here to help your mother take care of you and your sister," he says hugging me tighter this time. I turn around and hug him back surprising him and mommy.

"I'm glad your here," I mumble hugging him as tight as he had to me. I can feel him smiling. "Even if you like going into mommy's room and cuddling with her," I add slightly smirking.

"What! I get cold! And Saerry doesn't like sharing a bed with me when he comes over. So, I have a reason to! And she doesn't kick me out, little buddy. Remember I am her BSFF for life," he explains.
He then lets go of me and hugs mommy from behind snuggling hid head on her shoulder, "you can't take her as my BSFF, she's my BSFF, not yours. Mine," he says then grabs her and runs away.

"Luci!" I hear her yell. "I'm tired! Let me beee!" He whines I guess he probably started to cuddle with her on the couch. I pay no mind to it. Why should I? I wouldn't really care, Seven actually acts like a dad by staying with me and Izumi our whole lives, unlike my real dad who I don't remember at all. I know, I know, he's working and blah blah blah but he doesn't visit.
I want to know if I'm like him. I want to know if he cares about mommy. I just . . . I want to know more about him. But as they say, curiosity killed the cat.

To me, cats have nine lives.
And I'm solving this.

(I Somehow Love Those 3 Last Sentences)

Izumi's POV

Where's mommy . . .?
I stop walking once I see a pair of 2 feet hanging off of the couch. I go around the couch to see papa and mommy cuddling each other.
(Izumi is a young and innocent lil bean so she likes calling Seven papa, even though she knows he isn't. [Y/n] doesn't mind.)

Aww, if only daddy was here to do this with mommy.  I think smiling at the scene. I didn't really need her at the moment anyway. I then see the TV which is on the news/gossip show. 

"The concert was a long time ago, but this news is brand new! Singer and Actor Celestial had been dating Zen way before she was famous! This great person matched it all up, along with getting a video of the scene. If anyone remembers Zen got mad over a picture that was shown to the public of him hugging this one girl. Turns out, Celestial was that girl, if anyone looks close enough they can see the similarities."

I don't really understand this but Haru might, he comes down a second later and I point at the TV motioning for him to listen to it.

The scene on the TV with the woman switches to a kinda shaky camera perspective,

"I-I'm sorry, I did this to you. I-I hope we can be friends . . ." 

"Zen, you lost me when you cheated. Go back to your girlfriend and leave me out of this. Cause clearly you would live to be with her more than you would with me."

"I know I messed up. I know I probably made you feel pain, but if you're ever wanting to be friends again. I'll wait. I'll wait as long as it takes. Cause, I will admit. I loved you," he says walking towards her.
"I might forgive you, one day. But for now, I would be happy not seeing you," she says biting her lip.
"I understand–" he pauses looking at his phone, "Kyungi is calling. Bye . . ." He says leaving the room as she erupts into tears.

--------

Haru looks at the screen with an unreadable expression, but I think I can see some shock in there.

The perspective changes back to the woman, "well, here you have it! Zen who we all thought was a perfect boyfriend, is not! But then again, what was Celestial doing still crying over her ex when she already had kids with another? Let's hope we get some juicy answers!" The woman says then it switches to a commercial.

Haru looks now confused and shocked at the same time. "What's wrong, bro?" I ask confused on his look. He just shakes his head. Maybe he doesn't know what's going on and is just as confused as I am. I sigh and walk out of the room to go to my own. I glance back to see Haru staring at the TV with a perplexed look. 

I jump on my bed and take out my coloring book. At the moment I'm finishing the paper mommy gave me for the new character she's acting. The paper is just a sketch of what mommy will look like when she's as that character. I like this life, I think with a smile.

4/12/18

Happy Birthday Kaito Momota and Brendon Urie!

Word Count- 1779