chapter 1

jack clung to rose with tears streaming down his face. he kissed her passionately and smiled into the kiss, pulling her closer, he could taste her tears and kissed every inch of her shivering face.
"we made it, rose. we survived" rose and jack were sitting hunched on the deck of the carpathia, wrapped in a single blanket, yet retaining their warmth.

"jack, i'm so happy-but i...i feel bad. so many people died and i'm a horrible person. i don't deserve to survive out of all the beautiful people, the children. for heavens sake i tried to kill myself a few days prior."
rose cried softly into the crook of jacks neck.

"rose! don't you ever say that, your here now, everything happens for a reason. you are alive...that's what matters." 
rose nodded frantically and brushed back jack's unruly hair.
"i'm changing my name. my mother can't find me, she will have me marry cal."
jack smirked.
"i'm rose dawson." rose smiled weakly.
jack planted another kiss on her blue lips. she was so cold so he enveloped her in a hug.

                            Arrives in
                             America
jack's hand was laced in rose's as they walked the streets of new york, it was sad that nobody knew their story. but they wanted to live in the now, and were happy they were alive and together.
they decided to go out for coffee with the ten bucks jack had pocketed and would later sell the heart of the ocean necklace, funding an apartment suitable for them to start a life.

rose sipped on her coffee in a local cafe, a lady sitting across stared at her drenched dress and knotted hair. rose brushed it off and held jack's hand under the table.
"this coffee is so warm jack." she smiled sweetly.
he grinned and kissed her cheek.
"cmon rose, let's go get us a home, and a horse maybe, and i can finally teach you to ride like a man."
rose laughed heartily which was music to jack's ears after all he'd been through.

they bought a small place, with a nice view and had all their money in the bank. they didn't need to work as they had millions of pounds sitting untouched. rose had decided she wanted to donate some to the white star line, to help build safer boats in the future...and jack wanted to buy himself an art studio. they were finally able to live happily, despite the traumas they'd endured.
a/n - the next chapter will be longer i swear💘