Chapter 3

Disclaimer: I don't own Warhammer 40k Games Workshop does I just own my OC.

805.M30
Segmentum Solar
Void above Terra
3rd Person POV:

The Unification Wars to unify Terra have been won and the Imperium of Man and the Mars Mechanicum have been combined and the Emperor of Mankind is ready to start his Great Crusade.

On the Huge Golden Battle Barge Bucephelus the Emperor is joined by his friend and Aide Malcador the Sigillite to help start the Great Crusade.

As He stands on the bridge the Emperor of Mankind can sense the warp changing and before his eyes and the eyes of his crew a Warp portal appears before the Bucephelus, the Emperor's flagship, and a Black and Silver Lunar Class Cruiser exits the Warp Portal.

Almost instantly the bridge crew of the Bucephelus are at there stations and train the weapons on the unknown vessel.

"Sir they appear to be hailing us?" One of the Emperor's Custodians questioned. "Put them on i wish to hear what they have say." The Emperor replied.

"Puting it on know for you sir." The communications officer said

As the Vox-Screen turned on the Crew saw a middle age man in a fancy looking uniform(it looks like the 41st
Millennium Imperial Navy Officer's uniform.)

"By the grace of our Immortal King I great you with the most respect Emperor of Mankind" The Unkown man said bowing slightly.

His response surprised the Emperor because one the man said Immortal King and two he knows he is the Emperor of Mankind.

"How do you know who I am?" The Emperor asked.

"Our Immortal King decreed that he saw you in a Vision so be sent one of his mighty vessels to this planet to see if his visions were true. It appears they were true." The Man told the Ruler of Terra.

"Immortal King?" Asked the confused Emperor

"Yes our Immortal King who fell from the Enternal Knight in a pod and was found by the Queen of Tempest Prime. At the age of only 3 he was already the size of human man. After he became the king of Tempest Prime and the rest of the world turned on him he lead our mighty armies to unite our planet. Even know he is leading Primordia's to greatness never before seen." The Primordial captain said pridefully.

"Your planet recently become unifed?"

"Yes though great sacrifice our king lead his Primordial guard on the giant war known and the Primordial Great War. Know I was sent here by my King to formally invite you to Primodia to meet his Grace. Will you accept?" The captain explained.

"You may tell your King I'll be honored to meet him on his planet and you may tell him I'll bring a gift with me to express my gratitude." The Emperor told the captain to the Shock of Malcador and the Custodians.

"I'm glad that you accepted I'm sending the coordinates to your ship know but I must return to Primordia to tell my King about my success. I bid you good day your highness." And with that the Primordial Lunar Class Cruiser turned and left the space in a warp portal quicker than any Imperial ship.

"My Lord may I ask why did you accept his offer now? We need to begin planing how to recapture the Sol System." Malcador questioned his leader

"Because dear friend I feel that this immortal king of there's is in realty one of my Primarch sons and I know exactly which on he is." The Emperor told his friend.

"And which one is that my Lord?" Malcador asked.

"Malcador tell the 2nd Legion to prep there fleet and to meet the Bucephelus so that we may go meet this Immortal King." The Emperor both ordered and answered his friend's question.

-----------------------------------------------------------

805.M30
Segmentum Solar
Tempest Prime
Primordia
3rd Person POV:

"So my guest is on his way Captain?" A smooth silky male voice asks.

"Yes me liege he accepted only be asked to be able to bring a gift with him." The captain of the Cruiser tell his king.

"Good you have done a great job captain. We shall she him soon. May the eternal night bless you." The King says.

"And may the Eternal Night bless you to my Lord." The Captain said before the Vox cast was cut.

"I look forward to meeting you father." said Silver Nightshade King of Primordia, Primarch, and Son of the Emperor of Mankind.