Cassandra

"Stella, Lillian." Cassandra greets.

"It's Princess Stella to you madame and now Countess Lillian," reminds Carlo. His smirk made Cassandra concerned. Bloom looked like she had expected this. I still wasn't understanding her behavior fully.

"Tell Lillian where you sent her Father!" I demanded.

"Only if my step daughter asks me herself," responds Cassandra turning away from me and Bloom behind the bars.

"Where is my father, Cassandra?" Lillian asked firmly.

"Why should I tell you?" She asked.

"HOW DARE YOU TALK BACK TO HER LIKE THAT" Bloom bellows.

"Easy Bloom," I answered. "Calm down happy thoughts. "

"Enough of the act, Cassandra I know my Father didn't die as you made it seem."

"Lillian nothing ever fooled you," sighs Cassandra. "The Serpentine Mountains south of Domino's palace there you should start looking. I think it is time for the three of you to head back to the castle."

"I'll take you up myself," replies Carlo.

"This isn't the way we came up," says Bloom.

"Oh sorry darling fairy! You should have been more aware of where your loyalities lie Bloom!" He threw off the helmet. "Stay where you are! The trip wire will zap you if you trip it!"

"You!" groans Bloom. "Ace warned me about you."

"Yeah and he's busy so he can't save you from this and don't bother about your rainbow girl's necklaces. Because what is raining down on you is sleeping powder. You'll be asleep before you know it and you won't even remember I was the one who did it ladies. And I'll take these!"

Lillian behan to cough and so did I. I bumped into a corner of wooden table.

"Bloom you have to contact Ace Radius it's the only person who Radius don suspect of serious threat right now."

"I know I'm trying my eyes are so blurry," sighed Bloom. "Resist girls resist!"

"It's no use Bloom," coughs Lillian. "The powder is too thick."

"And it's still falling." I replied coughing again.

"Ace come in," Bloom spoke over the phone. "Ace Danger Solaria dungeons locked in the cellar room. Watch out for the trip wire and --- she coughs too. "Sleeping powder. Please hurry We can't last much longer."

Meanwhile Carlos undid the cell of Cassandra.

"Take off that stupid disguise brother," insists Cassandra. The armor transformed to a dark brown long robe. He held a maroon staff with a black gem on the hawk head. His hair dark brown fell to just about his waist.

"Much better," replies Cassandra. "Now let's get my daughter!"

"Halt right there Captain Carlos how dare you free prisoners."

"Make me stop Ronoake!" Carlos taps the stop ground with his staff. "Sandstorm!"

"Good I never did like playing nice with this stupid guards. Now they'll have a nice headache when they wake up."

"What did you do?"

"Oh thanks to 4 special friends from my past I just finished the Dreadful Sand solution it will put out all victimns for a week and give them terrifying creepy nightmares. for many nights and days."

"You are devious wizard," whispers Cassandra.

"And you are a sinister witch," responds Carlos. "Now let's go get Chimera and I know where to hide Cassandra."