“Were you sleeping next to me?” he asked.

Lena's cheeks turned crimson red, “What? No!”

“Really? Because it felt like you were ten minutes ago," he said with a grin.

“Well…well…you didn’t seem to mind if you didn’t move me!” she said, pointing at him. “And you fell asleep during the movie! Who does that when they have guest!”

“This isn’t my home," he said, frowning again. “Just…temporary.”

“Temporary?” she questioned, wondering what he meant by that. “What do you mean—?”

“Nothing," he said, getting up from the bed and stretching. His shirt rode up with his arms and Lena saw his V shaped waist and her mouth dropped and she practically started drooling. She had to hold herself back from attacking him and making a little pup herself, just like her brothers were doing.

“Excuse me?” he asked, letting his arms back down.

Her face burned now, “N-nothing. I have to go," she said, leaving the room and running over to the door. “I have to babysit tonight.” She grabbed her bag. Lena opened the door and turned to wave goodbye to Darien, “Bye! See you in school tomorrow!”

She didn’t breathe until she was out of the apartment. She has never been so embarrassed before.

*

Lena knocked on Angelina's door and had to wait a few seconds before she answered. Angie opened the door and breathed out heavily, grabbing her and pulling her in to the apartment. “Thank God you’re here, I need to get going or I’ll be late," she said as Tyler ran into the room screaming Lena's name. Angelina bent down and kissed his cheek. “You be good, Ty. Mrs. Humprey should be over by ten to watch him then," she said.

“Okay," Lena said.

She walked out of the apartment room and blew Tyler a kiss before closing the door and left. I put my bag down and looked down at six year old Tyler who had chocolate stains on his white t-shirt. His once blonde hair was slowly turning dirty blonde and would probably be close to brown like Abigail's.

“Did you get in the fridge and take the chocolate syrup again?” Lena asked.

“Mommy didn’t even notice," he giggled as he winked.

She took his hand in hers and went into the kitchen, placing him on the counter. She took his shirt off and went over to the bathroom, putting it in the hamper and grabbed him a new shirt.

“Have Abigail and Scott called this week?” Lena asked Tyler as she came out with his Iron Man shirt.

“Yeah, she says she felt Jaycee kick again.” he said about Abigail. She was six months pregnant with Lena's first niece. Lena was so happy when she found out the gender because she already has four nephews; Skyler and Haley have two boys, Nikki and Zac, Shay and Victoria have their one and half year old son, Ace, and Tristan and Colleen just had little boy named Micah. Scott and Abigail are having the first little girl and she’s spoiled already.