Chapter 4:The imprint and Imprint rejection

Heaven's POV:I just woke up . I go to the bathroom shower and wash my hair with cherry shampoo and conditioner. And then get dressed into this ¥.

 And then get dressed into this ¥

And do my hair like this ¥.

Then go and walk to the beach

Then go and walk to the beach. I get to the beach and take of my earrings and cover up. And sandals. I was walking on the beach and then a volleyball hits my nose.
Me:"Ow!! My nose!!!" Just then Paul and the rest of the pack and imprints run up to me.
Paul:"Oh my god!!! Heaven!!" Just then I look up at him .
Me:"Who threw the ball!!" Jake then glares at me. Seth then picks up the ball and stares at me.
Seth:"Heaven I'm so sor-" I glare at him in the eyes . With anger.
Me:"save it Clearwater!!!"
Seth's POV: I look into her eyes . Suddenly everything stops

It's like gravity your whole center shifts suddenly it's not the earth holding you here . You would do anything be anything for her . A friend, a brother, a protector.

I frown at her words. I love her that's the the truth. I always loved her.
I ask the pack to give us some space. I look at her. Then she says the words I never thought she would say.
Heaven:"I know you imprinted on me. And before you ask me how I know. I talked to Carslie (don't know if I spelled it right) and he told me." She said. I smile down at her. I was about to hug her. But she stopped me.
Me:"What's the matter?" She looks at me threw tears . My wolf whimpers we hate seeing our imprint sad or hurt.
Heaven:"I used to love you Seth. " I frown when she says she used to.
Me:" I do love you!!! I know I broke up with you but you have to understand I wasn't in control then." She looks at me with hurt.
Heaven:" why didn't you fight for me? When you left me . I was so close to jumping of that cliff Seth,!!"
(Warning:Trigger warnings,depression , suicide attempt and self harm abuse : Don't read if you don't want to)
My heart stops. When we first started dating she told me about her sucidle thoughts.
Me:(whispers) "no." I see her take something out of her bag I instantly recognize the promise ring I gave her when we were 13.
(Flashback)
We were at our special spot on the beach watching the sunset ¥.

(Fun fact: this actually is the sunset of the first beach in la push ,Washington) It was our 6 month anniversary

(Fun fact: this actually is the sunset of the first beach in la push ,Washington) It was our 6 month anniversary. We had just finished swimming.
Young Heaven:"it's Beautiful." I smile at her.
Young Seth:" but your more beautiful." We smile at each other.
Young Heaven:" thank you Seth." I take out the box.
Young Seth:" I bought this for you." I say while giving her this ring ¥.

" I say while giving her this ring ¥

She gasps.
Young Heaven:"Seth!!! Promise ring?" She then bring the silver band that matches it perfectly. That Day. We promised each other we will always love each other. That we would be together forever.

(End Of Flashback)
I stare at the ring smiling softly.
Me:" you kept it?" Closes her eyes tears still falling from her face.
Heaven:" I did because there's a part of me that believe that you still love me. I do love you Seth. But I think it's best if you get this to your real imprint." She says putting the ring in the hand that has the matching silver band to it.
Me:" but you are my imprint." I say halfway to tears.
Heaven:" Real imprints aren't able to leave each other like you left me. You left me Seth. I love you but I can't be with you." After she says this she walks away. I want to ask Emily's slamming the door behind me. I sit down at the table and put my head in my hands I messed up. I really really messed up she doesn't think I love her. Who my kidding her and Leah are right!! If I loved you like I said I would I would've fought for. But I was under Alfa order. And then remember the day after I broke up with her seeing her come to school the next day with a bandage around her wrist. I remember one of the talks we had about Jacob. I didn't put one and one together. It was him. Seems like I'm Kyu Jacob put his hand on my shoulder asking me if I'm OK. I put the ringer on the table. I left him by his shirt.
Me:"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!! YOU HIT HER!! DIDNT YOU? YOU SAID SOMETHING TO MAKE HER THINK I DONT LOVE HER!!!! YOU DROVE HER TO LEAVE LA PUSH!! YOU DROVE HER AWAY AGAIN!!! I AM SO SICK OF IT!!! HAVING TO SEE MY IMPRINT HURT!!! SHE REJECTED ME!!! YOU TREAT HER SO POORLY!!! YOU, YOUR DAD, RACHEL!!, IM PRETTY SURE REBECCA AND HER HUSBAND ARE THE ONLY FAMILY SHE HAS!!" Sam shoves me off of him.