Twins: BB!!!

The twins screeched in excitement.

B: Hey girlies y'all look cute, you guys ready for breakfast?

Twins: Yeah!

B: The cars open I just gotta put these down and we'll be right out ok?

The twins nodded and ran out to Beyoncé's car which was parked in the driveway. Beyoncé faced back at Nicki who kept her stale face.

B: These are for you

She said with a little smile but she could see Nicki was pissed. Nicki just took them and went inside to place them on the coffee table. She turned back around looking up at Beyoncé with an even more pissed off look.

N: Where were you!

She said annoyed trying to control her anger.

B: I got caught up with something and then I wanted to buy you flowers to make it up to you for being late

N: oh so you got caught up and decided to change plans?

B: nick... I'm still here. Yeah I may have been 10 minutes late-

N: only ten?! You were 15 minutes late Beyoncé. The girls kept on asking if you were even gonna show. If you want to take this serious then be on time I don't need my kids getting used to someone being around them only for them to disappear. We've been there done that.

Beyoncé didn't know what to say. She didn't get why she was this mad but she didn't want to make the atmosphere when they go out even worse.

B: I'm sorry... it won't happen again

She said looking in her eyes. Half of her asked her who she was apologising to someone. He never apologised to nobody but Nicki was really changing her.

Nicki seemed off guarded at her reaction but kept her hard stare.

N:.... good... now let's go the girls are starving.

Beyoncé followed her out and they got in the car and Beyoncé drove them to one of her favourite breakfast spots.

When they arrived they got out and walked in together. They were seated immediately and it got quite full a few minutes later.

B: what do you girls want?

Niya: I want pancakes!

Nicole: me too!

They cheered making Beyoncé smile seeing them happy. She looked at Nicki to see her still looking at the menu.

B: the full English is really good

She suggested but Nicki didn't respond so Beyoncé left it at that. She apologised what more did she want from her?!

They got their order took and was now just waiting for their food to come out.

B: so how you girls enjoying school so far?

Twins: it's ok

They said but Beyoncé grew curious as they didn't even seem happy about it which they normally are about almost everything.

B: you sure? Y'all don't seem that excited

Nicki observed how Beyoncé was interacting with the girls and she was conflicted. Right now she could see she cared but her actions earlier made her doubt her.

Nicole: people call us names

Nicole said sadly looking down. Nicki frowned a little never hearing this before.