chapter 1 part 2/2:

"So what you're gonna do?"
"Oh I've got an idea which is to be them roomate?! What do you think about that?
"Oh good idea ,but how can you tell them after that they know the apartment have been sold!
" Oh well right i have my own skills ,just watch"

Kimsoon:Girls i had something to tell you,really important!

Then all of them answer me by "what"

Kimsoon: i can't say it in comments sent me your numbers  in the messages  box ,do be afraid i won't do nothing with the numbers just want to tell you soemthing!

Before it's was "what" now it's "okay"
After i create a groupe with the numbers and start send them a message.

06***8**:hi I'm "kimsoon" I'm gonna tell you something
06***7*:then hurry up!
06**3**:yeah what?
06**27***:say!
0623****:네 yes
06****8**: just look at the name of the groupe

I change the name of the groupe to: "my roommates^^☆"
06***7***:oh jinja !yyaaaass
06***27**:oh my god thank you
06****3*:but wait guys will we pay for every months ?
0623****:ne (yes) will we?
06**8****:No ,I've buy the apartment,you will just pay the bills and invoice of the electricity energy and of the water also ,so presente to me your selfs,  oh before um I'm kim soo-ah I'm almost 17세(16years old) and no it's not me who bought the apartment it's my dad who did .
Yes I lied ,i don't want that they know me just as the sister of taehyung but one day i will tell them ▪

06***3**: hi all my name is yeo rin I'm 20세 (19 years old).
06***7**:hello I'm soo yeon ,and I'm 19 세(18 years old).
0623****:hi I'm min seo ,I'm 21 세( 20 years old).
06***27*:hello my name is hana,kim hana,I'm 16 세 (15 years old).

Kim soo-ah:Then let's meet to the apartment at 4h30 min PM
-Okay
-okay
-okay
-Yes,why not?
-ok.

Taehyung was next to me ,his face was like "what the f*** .Seriously?"
"What?"
"Nothing ,just the way you got them numbers shooked me Oh you did good job ,so they will not miss them jobs and them school won't be far !But just hurry up bc i will come back after sign the contract ok sis? If you need something esle just tell me okay?"
"Eung응, 감사합니다 업빠 thank you oppa "
"And all of sudden soon ja didn't talk to me in casual ,because of the happinese which fulls all her heart "
"Hahaha Right !go ahead before you miss the contract ,thank you one more time"
"You're welcome little sis :)♡☆" he said before hugging me and goes to the proprietor in his limousine.
I looked at my watch omg it's 3h30min PM,only 1 hour left jinja 진짜
I wear like that⬇

Then i put some lipstick and a little of mascara because i don't like to put too much make-up,and i attached my hairsAfter 40 min my brother came "Anneyong 안넝! (Hi )""Hi ,I've sign the contract ""Done!"he added ,he gives me the key of the apartmen...

After 40 min my brother came
"Anneyong 안넝! (Hi )"
"Hi ,I've sign the contract "
"Done!"he added ,he gives me the key of the apartment and a card for it also .
"Oppa ,can you give me your bank card please"
"What are you going to buy with it?"
"I want to buy all stuffs for all the rooms,i mean i want to dye it as i want and to make my room as i want ,and for the rest of the roommate they will make them rooms as they want also!"
"Okay ,take it"He gives me the card
"Kommawo 고마워 (thank you so much)" i said and putted it in my bag and putted also the key and the card

 "Oppa ,can you give me your bank card please""What are you going to buy with it?""I want to buy all stuffs for all the rooms,i mean i want to dye it as i want and to make my room as i want ,and for the rest of the roommate they will make them roo...

"Oppa I'm going see you later"
"See you ,enjoy it "
"Have a nice day " i said before leaving .
There 20 minutes left ,i took a taxi to ****.

I'm feeling weird here ,I'm siiting next to a guy ,a handsome guy ,but i don't care honestly , he smiled at me ,i had do too .
"Miss we arrived"the taxi's driver said.
"Oh thank you ,have a nice day! "i said to both of them with a smile on my face after giving to the taxi's driver 1000won.

When i arrived i saw...
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

You also have a nice day ;)