How Can I Not Love You? (Naruto Fanfiction)

(6/26/2014
7:07 PM) Originally made it.

I know i shouldn't make more stories until i finish the others but look at that date above this! It had to be posted! Plus it's only three chapters, This story will end in three days!

Inspired by a song (That the title is named after!)

Disclaimer!: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO OR THIS SONG!
___________________________
How Can I Not Love You?
By: nany_chan04
__________________________

Naruto has always been an orphan. Never has he had the warmth of a hug, love from parents, and kisses from a mom. He always saw his friends with their parents when he was younger. They were there with them, always. While he just stood there looking at them, longing for his parents to come to him, to comfort him, to hug him, to scold him, to tease him, to just BE there with him. Later on in the years as he grows older he realizes that his friends should appreciate that they even have parents.

Today in particular he is sitting on his bed staring at the cloudy sky with longing eyes, wondering if his parents ever did love him. As a eleven year old orphan boy this is one of the important things that he wants, no needs, to know!

"Do you love me?" he asks to nobody in particular. Soon rain starts to fall from the clouds high up in the sky, and at that moment his tears fall as well. How may times hasn't he asked that question to the sky, as if the sky had the answer he oh so longed for.

Still crying he curls up into a ball on his bed and tries to fall asleep, in a matter of minutes his breath evens out proving that the small eleven year old has finally fallen asleep, though tears still fell from his eyes.

In his dream~

In Naruto's dream he was sitting on a field with a lot of greenery surrounding him. In all honesty the blond really loves his dreams. In his dreams nothing and no one can hurt him. He is safe here. This is his sanctuary. No heated glares from the villagers, no insults, no bullies, no lies, no nothing. Everything in here is perfect.

But unlike most times there is also a woman sitting on the field. She hums to herself as she picks up a couple of flowers. Naruto just stares at her from his spot. The woman, from what Naruto can see, has long red hair. That's about it, since her long red hair seems to be covering he clothes.

Naruto may be a boisterous boy but in reality he is always self-conscious. Shyly he opens his mouth to speak to the woman.

"U-Uh. E-Excuse me?" the lady turns around to look at Naruto who is sitting a little ways away. "Ara? Are you-?" but she got cut off as Naruto got up and shyly walks up to her. "Hi. I'm Uzumaki Naruto. Who are you?"

The woman smiled softly. "Hello Naruto-kun." Naruto for some weird reason seemed to relax. Silently he sat down next to the woman. She seems to have a soothing aura around her. "Ne, can I ask you something?" he never realized that the nice lady never introduced herself.

"Of course" Naruto gave her a genuine smile "I'm an orphan, I've never had a kaa-san. Do you think she loved me?" unshod tears seem to form at the corner of his eyes. The woman smiles sadly "I'm sure that your kaa-san loved you very much and she was very sad when she had to leave you" replied the woman. "I'm guessing you're leaving" she said as she points to Naruto who is fading away slowly.

"Bye sochi" was the last thing Naruto heard before he finally faded away and woke up.

~End Of Naruto's Dream